Vitamin & Mineral suppliments

wondergirl

Aug 30, 2006
Cleveland, UK
www.myspace.com
I'm looking for a good alround vitamin and mineral suppliment to feed Molly. I'm looking for something to improve her coat, keep her feet nice and make her all healthy inside - but without sending her wappy :eek: lol.

Molly will be fed D&H pasture mix, speedibeet and Alpha-a lite... Just in case you were weondering what nutrients she will be getting/lacking.

There are so many products on the market, how do I know which one to choose? Where better place to start than to ask you lovely NR folk :) x

A friend of mine recomended 'Codlivine' (Goodness knows how you spell that) but it is expensive. We then went to HOYS and found a HUGE 10Kg tub of benevit for half price at £17. It's made SUCH a difference to my mare's coat. ... I think you can get benevit online and it's free delivery, don;t know the price though, sorry. My mare gets one scoop (about two large table spoons) a day and it doens't seem t be going down, I think it's gonna last forever!

Codlivine is really good as is NAF Pink Powder.

Most mixes and cubes will be relatively balanced anyway if you feed the full recommended dose. But if not then give the feed company a ring to see what they recommend. the helpline number should be on the bag.

:)

I really like Feedmark's Benevit. I've actually found Jim's feet are better on a full dose of this than all the (much more expensive!) hoof supplements I've used. Plus there's the added bonus that it's delivered free of charge :)

newrider.com