Waiting anxiously by the phone, in total flap

Thats nice they want to find a nice home for her. I guess I may have become cynical in my old age as I always suspect sellers to be less than truthful. Why and when did she give up show jumping? She must have been pretty good to get to that level. Can you still jump her over smaller jumps? Will she go xc?

Thats nice they want to find a nice home for her. I guess I may have become cynical in my old age as I always suspect sellers to be less than truthful. Why and when did she give up show jumping? She must have been pretty good to get to that level. Can you still jump her over smaller jumps? Will she go xc?

She was/is owned by a teenager who rides very seriously (competed at regionals this weekend) and has 3 more bigger horses. So she is beautifully schooled to a high level. At the moment she's on full livery and ridden by the YO (also a pro dressage rider) but the girl was apparently reluctant to sell even though she doesn't ride her any more.

She looks beautiful. Congratulations, how really really exciting. And we all get nervous about new horses. I was hugely stressed about moving Tobes to a new yard, so IMO, perfectly honest to be stressed about a new horse!!!

Reactions: squidsin
So pleased for you squidsin, she looks absolutely gorgeous. Here's to lots of great times ahead. :D When will you pick her up? and when you do, don't forget the photos. :D

So pleased for you squidsin, she looks absolutely gorgeous. Here's to lots of great times ahead. :D When will you pick her up? and when you do, don't forget the photos. :D
I am away this weekend so will pick her up next week. Just having a think about the best yard for her and me. Her vetting is booked for tomorrow at noon!

From what you have said and your plans for her I'd do the same (2 stage vetting) you'd be hard pressed to find a horse that age that would pass a 5 stage vetting I think without *some* issue being raised.

Would you opt for bloods as well or did you know the made beforehand ? :)

newrider.com