Weatherbeeta everest rug

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
After many hours trawling the net for a full neck no fill turnout for jess I ordered one of these as it was a bargin. I like it so far, feels good quality, straps and buckles feel decent and it fits nicely.
5ff4b8e5bc2707da91439bab448ed6e0.jpg

I will let you know how it holds up, the one bit I think will be vulnerable to not lasting great is the plastic clips on the neck but for now I'm liking how easy they are to do up [emoji4]

Nice. Sounds good if its easy to do up. Have to admit to being lazy with rugs, I rarely use them and when I do, the novelty pretty soon wears off for me, I have a phobia about them going on skew whiff and making them uncomfy.

I like weatherbeeta and the neck closure could always be changed if need be,I find a full neck lightweight is good for stopping them getting wet shoulders in torrential rain too!

Reactions: Jessey
I like Weatherbeeta - or I did on my TB. I find combos on my appy rub his mane out, but the detachable full necks are OK because although they rug, it is further down not right in the middle of his neck!. My Ginger TB who was very neat and tidy, never rubbed his mane out on any of his full neck rugs!! They always used to have velcro fastenings, not plastic clips, but I am sure the old Rambo rugs had plastic clips and they lasted fine.

I actually got it from the US for $54.99 so about £30 (in the sale) after I saw one in a local tack shop here and thought it looked nice, so far we've had torrential rain and she is toasty and dry so I'm happy

Just an update on this, the rug is still pretty much like new, the buckles on the neck held up fine. It was never the most waterproof of rugs, but that's the 600 denier material I thought, but since painting on a reproof, it's super.

Reactions: Toz
newrider.com