weekend plans!

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
Well I have had a good tiring day today.
Went to a horsey sale. Bought some decent boots. Rode sox and saw a friend. I am dying to go out though! But my mates are either at uni or not going out.

What are you all doing this weekend?

Ran a 5k Parkrun this morning with the kids. Then physio. Then lunch. Then a pony viewing that took all afternoon. Tomorrow I'll run in the morning and view another pony in the afternoon.

Reactions: MrA
Trying hard to not get blown away. Showed some folk around our house. Tonight am dining on pheasant, sprouts, carrots and roast spuds. And partaking of weak lager. Just about to go kiss noses and give nets. Tomorrow pretty much the same, minus viewers as I doubt even if anyone wants to come they'll fancy risking the road with the snow. It was blizzarding earlier so not sure what will happen tomorrow. I am hoping to get some sleep as its now been 24 hours since I had any - ten minutes doze does not count!!! OH has tons of work to get through so I'll be offering tea and moral support as well.

Well I was at the gym on Saturday morning, came home, relaxed, did some housework, sat down to dinner only to get a phone call from karaoke boss asking if I could work tonight. I had been looking forward to a wee night off but I need the money so I said yes!

I'm just winding down before bed.

Sunday I'll need to do my shopping, put petrol in the car, do a bit more housework, maybe a bit of cooking and I've possibly got a date in the evening. Need to double check we are still meeting up!

Ran a 5k Parkrun this morning with the kids. Then physio. Then lunch. Then a pony viewing that took all afternoon. Tomorrow I'll run in the morning and view another pony in the afternoon.

I used to do parkrun (if its the same group I'm thinking of) but now its winter I just don't have the time :( they were great!

newrider.com