Well known member?

Cortrasna

Grumpy old nag
Aug 5, 2009
Ireland
What the heck is that all about - I have just noticed under my name it says 'well known member' I cant see it on anybody else's? Is there as to say 'watch this dodgy one, we know of her right enough'......or........'not her again, we are bored to death of her posting'? I am certain I didnt put it there!o_O

If you go off to members at the top it shows you how active you are, based on your numbers of posts and how liked you are...based on the number of likes your comments have got not on a secret straw poll carried out when the forum changed... I think you can change it as Newforest has Educated by Equines but otherwise it's the default I think..

It's not that far off anyway?!! :p

Reactions: Cortrasna
Well I shall have to investigate this more.......it has hints of FBI's most wanted to me!:D Can anyone suggest anything I can replace it with????? I bet you can - you rotten lot!:p

Reactions: volcy and Trewsers
It changes according to how many posts and likes you received. Those titles are the defaults but they can be changed if you can think of some better ones. Currently it goes

with various trigger points to switch between them.

newrider.com