What car is your horse?

KP nut

I'd rather be riding.
Dec 22, 2008
Zak is reliable and nippy so he is a Ford Fiesta.
Cally is built like a tank and is very sure footed so she is a Landrover!!

Our little rescues like a little mini, our fell pony is like a little Suzuki jimny that has a bit of go when needed. My dales is like a souped up robin reliant as he's green, quite sharp and at time you have to hang on!!! My gorgeous cob is like a reliable 4x4 but more the v6 version, he has enough go about him to step up when needed but isnt a wired fruit loop. x

Reactions: KP nut
Jess would be a Range Rover, a bit of a chunk and equally happy cruising at speed or off road but with a bit of a scrub up doesn't look out of place when you want to look posh :D
Hank is a mini, fun and cheeky but not very practical :D

Storm's an old MG classic - scrubs up well and looks grand on a sunny day but don't expect to go too far too fast or it'll be a call to the AA (or vet in her case!)

Chloe's a Disco - got to be!lol chunky, nicely modified inside - ie, not too basic, loads of storage and never does anything silly even if you put your foot down a bit......:D

Belle is a Mitsubishi probably the ASX (not big enough to be a Shogun) built like a tank, reliable and will go anywhere with plenty of torque if you need some extra oomph :)

Moet is probably a middle of the road useful vehicle - a Honda CRV or something like that (though one with a flat tyre and is off the road currently!). Though in my eyes she is a rather sexy looking Audi R8 Coupe lol

Gem ... Clearly an Aston Martin db9 ;) acceleration and breaking times extremely short, and is very costly to fix when broken!

Bertha... She'd be a ford transit van... She's white (mostly!) and rather unreliable like the usual ford

D ... Either a Subaru impreza or a Mitsubishi evo. She's more of a saloon car than Gem, but extremely fast.

newrider.com