What did i take on?!

Huggy

Nov 11, 2018
Had Hogan a little while now, and with all the doom and gloom going on, I've reflecting on how he's coming on - to cheer myself up, you know? In the last 7 days he has : pulled me off my feet, so I face -planted in the mud, escaped through the electric fence (No idea where - it was unbroken), and yesterday the YO had her handyman clearing the old gate in the field. He finished up, dropped off the key, and said " Your boy was fine, just stood and watched, but that big black bugger kept pushing past me, trying to find a spot to get through." He's also managed to completely dislodge one of the posts that hold up the barn roof, by rubbing up and down the partition. I look at the pics below, one makes me hold my head in my hands, the other just makes me grin.Screenshot_20200314-214408_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200313-224931_Video Player.jpg

A cob. You took on a cob. But they're so much fun that it's worth the trail of destruction they leave :)
You are so right - completely outside my previous experience, and every day is a challenge and a revelation! Wouldn't change a thing.

Reactions: carthorse
newrider.com