What's your avatar and why, and

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
Avatar photo. How did you come to choose it? Are you tempted to change it because it's being talked about? If you don't have one, why? Are you now looking for a photo, you know we like those. :)

Custom Title, under the username.
I read this comment. "you learn as much from failure as you do success"
So I thought yes that's true, it's just hard when things don't go so well its hard to feel that way isn't it!!

For new people or returning people, I have added a cover photo in case you didn't know you could.

Reactions: PePo
Mine's just a photo of Belle, I've never really thought about changing it to be honest, it is what it is.
As for my title, @Cortrasna came up with that one for me ages ago when we had a similar thread and i've just stuck with it. Im a bit like Belle really as in if it aint broke why fix it, either that or I'm just lazy and can't be bothered. :rolleyes:

Reactions: PePo and newforest
Ah yes.
I wrote my custom title after a conversation about my insomnia, but my mum also used to say I had "restless brain syndrome" because I am always thinking about multiple things at once.
My avatar pic is because everyone deserves a snog with Mouse.

Mine is a picture my ex husband had painted of my two boys.

Now that I have lost chanter I just couldn’t change it.

My tittle is what it is with out my ponies my life would be empty

Mine is just me and a foot warmer that Mr T bought me when we lived in the caravan. He thought we looked similar hair colour wise. :D

Mine is a pic of Ziggy and me when he had just arrived, literally just walked into the field. He has a loopy expression and he's trying to knock me over but you can see I love him already.

I was thinking about changing it to Charlie, but I'm not ready to do that yet. I spent most of yesterday rereading 9 years' worth of posts about Ziggy. I don't think I'll change my username either.

My photo is Grace taking me and a friend out for a little spin, before we moved to Shetland. Grace’s registered name is Mystery’s Sparky Lily - the inspiration for my user name.
I will now have to think about a custom title.

My original one was of me back on Scully after my heart attack and was special - but I have moved on from that now so have changed to one of me and Scully doing our version of "join up" , she couldn't get much closer to me :p

My title says is all, totally addicted to horses, I spend a fair bit of my time either riding or planning my next visit to ride or met up with horsey friends.

Mine is a badger that used to come into the garden. I think I had it as my FB profile picture for a while and it then got transferred across to NR automatically when I logged in. Perhaps I should change it to one of me and the grey thing (who is in big disgrace ATM for breaking the post and rail fence yesterday trying to get to the greener grass on the other side!)

Mine is a badger that used to come into the garden. I think I had it as my FB profile picture for a while and it then got transferred across to NR automatically when I logged in. Perhaps I should change it to one of me and the grey thing (who is in big disgrace ATM for breaking the post and rail fence yesterday trying to get to the greener grass on the other side!)

OOOoh bad Harvey!

• Haha
Reactions: GaryB
newrider.com