Whats your opinion? Mini blanket spot

I've emailed the people for more pics because that first pic the pony looks alot younger than 2yo, i'm not sure atm but i need advice basically for what the judges will like ect. I've never shown a toy horse before!

Yeah i'm waiting for them to send some as i want to give the little guy a chance as they are poor picks especially the first pic!!
Yes he does look young doesnt he if i do like look of new pics ill go and have a look and have a look at his papers see date of birth ect!!:)

I think he's lacking a bit of sparkle - unusual for a colt I would think.

Right now, you don't look at him and go "wow" or I'm looking and thinking that he's a bit scrawny, which isn't necessarily a bad thing - it hopefully means that he's not been over fed as a youngster to hurry him along.

If you like him, go see him. I couldn't tell you how he would do in the show ring (not my area of expertise), and I don't know anything about his breeding either, but I think that he'll be a different pony if somebody can brighten up his outlook. :)

He looks like he has internal parasites - looks a bit pot-bellied to me!

I agree, he does look younger than2 in the top pic at least....erm...Id say the pics arent the best at all - his conformation, imho, doesnt jump out at me as being fantastic, but if the pics are old, then they may have been taken at a "fugly" stage. If you are keen, then go and have a look! It might be the only way for you to tell what hes really like - weigh up personality/conformation/health etc

I am afraid I dont know anything about showing, but I would say he's a lovely unusual little chap. Looks like a little star, go for it ...:):)

has this thread been posted 2x? Im sure Ive just seen it and made a comment!?

Looks pot-bellied and bum-high to me....my guess from 1st pic especially, is it was taken when he was younger.

The lady said shes going to get me some up to date photos she did say these ones are old (personally i wouldnt have put them on advert if there old)She said there selling as overstocked.

That is a very average reason for sale, my guess would be either she wanted a filly or he hasn't quite cut it looks wise as a stally, what are you looking for in a potential horse as there are so many lovely ones out there atm

I'm looking for a spot really as i have a coloured mini shet stallion he is gorgeous i got him from some gypsys and hes trually a stunner but there are so many shows we cannot go to as he isnt registered.
So i m looking for a mini spot something different that is registered so i will be eligable for classes at bigger shows.

newrider.com