Which fitness tracker to use

Jac

May 2, 2020
Which fitness tracker do you use?
I use endomondo or mapmywalk and (set to horseriding) and myfitnesspal on my samsung phone so want one that will connect to under armour. Will any that are Android compatible do that?
I would also like it to have: BP monitor. SpO2 monitor and GPS. I'm not bothered about it getting calls and y main priority is the monitoring, mapping and accurate calories count.
Thank you

Youd have to look specifically at what apps under armour is signed up with.
I use endomondo, strava or sportractive for my running app tracking. I like sportractive but its not compatible with my current phone. I DG ont have the paid versions of strava or endomondo either.
Someone on here uses a horse app for monitoring walk, trot and canter paces. Cant remember what its called though.

I use my garmin for everything, I found phone apps less accurate as when signal switched from one tower to another it would change my position adding miles I never did or loose miles if I lost signal as it would assume I went as the crow flies to where the signal came back.

I use Endomondo for running & Equilab for riding.

I don't find Equilab that accurate in terms of what gait I was in, but I do like having my hacking, schooling & groundwork hours in one place :)

newrider.com