Who Would You Like To Visit And Why?

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
Fun thread for the weekend. So whose horse or pony and yard/location would you like to visit?

Anyone who visited the cob and I would get this as a view.

2012-03-18112632.jpg

Well tbh I really like meeting new horsy people and new horses and would be happy to visit any of you, I am a sort of wannabe forum whore :giggle: Though if you have a small pony for me to play around on you would definitely move up the list :giggle: Oh and also Rubic - I have met her before when she came for a riding holiday in Portugal, but am yet to meet the hoss - plus she's not far from west coast of Scotland where I used to spend my summer holidays as a kid and would love to go back.
You are all welcome to visit me too if you're passing France at any time (you know, on your day off or whatever :giggle:) - I can offer horses to ride, Shetlands to go carriage driving on, Mouses to snuggle, and as much cheese as you can eat!

I'd like to visit you NF - love the sea, and like to take all my holidays as near to it as possible.. Plus, I want to meet that famous Cob of yours :wink:
And Native Lover, want to meet her and all her ponies :biggrin:
Daisysp8 too :smile: The list is endless!

Ziggy would like to visit:

Fleurette
Tilly
Ben
Joy
Flump's Arnie
Cochise and Jazz
Mouse
Dolly
Fen (Cherifen's pony)
and Minnie!

He is a globe trotting pony. I would only go along for the ride....

Seriously, I'd love to meet anyone from the forum and their horses, and if their surroundings are picturesque so much the better.

I love the idea of talking horses and being about fellow horse people (its been 6 years since I was on a yard can you tell!!) so to visit anybody I "know" on here would be fab!! I would love to have the whole of NR visit us - wouldn't half give my neighbours something to think about!!!

I am good with anything by the ocean! Maybe shetland? Or NF? Or heck even New Zealand!

And I totally need a trail buddy so whoever wants to come our way, bring your helmet/hat!

Well I would enjoy meeting any and all of you!

But I guess top of the list might be some of you gals across the pond, eg Karin and Nic - would love to see those wild mustangs - and a bit closer to home I would love to visit Trewsers as I imagine that would be a light hearted visit and we would have a bit of a laugh, plus I'd love to meet Mr T 'cause it sounds like she's got herself a good 'un there. I mean, he cooks, he's horsey, and although they work together they still seem to really enjoy each others company. Bless!

A new rider livery yard somewhere would be fun, members only. :wink:

Been quite a few NR members at our yard on and off over the years - some you get on with, some you don't long term although it's a nice idea in theory! :)

I've met lots of members over the years, and made some good friends as a result :)

Well I would enjoy meeting any and all of you!

But I guess top of the list might be some of you gals across the pond, eg Karin and Nic - would love to see those wild mustangs - and a bit closer to home I would love to visit Trewsers as I imagine that would be a light hearted visit and we would have a bit of a laugh, plus I'd love to meet Mr T 'cause it sounds like she's got herself a good 'un there. I mean, he cooks, he's horsey, and although they work together they still seem to really enjoy each others company. Bless!

Hehe - you are welcome to come and see us anytime - I could even persuade Mr T to make his scones for the occasion!( with my new diet I have to have a legitimate excuse for eating his baked goodies!)

wally & frances -for the shetlands and the icelandics :)

MPR -for the amazing scenery and to see Patch pony in the flesh :)

KarinUS - because it sounds like such a lovely setup :)

PoPfurball too :)

and Jane & Ziggy's cafe sounds fab :)

Well tbh I really like meeting new horsy people and new horses and would be happy to visit any of you, I am a sort of wannabe forum whore :giggle: Though if you have a small pony for me to play around on you would definitely move up the list :giggle: Oh and also Rubic - I have met her before when she came for a riding holiday in Portugal, but am yet to meet the hoss - plus she's not far from west coast of Scotland where I used to spend my summer holidays as a kid and would love to go back.
You are all welcome to visit me too if you're passing France at any time (you know, on your day off or whatever :giggle:) - I can offer horses to ride, Shetlands to go carriage driving on, Mouses to snuggle, and as much cheese as you can eat!

The cheese sealed it for me!!! :giggle:

newrider.com