Would you still compete ?

I have an actual drawbridge, just replaced the chains and everything. ;)
Pitchfork on standby.

Depending on what the vet appointment is, I would reschedule or do remotely. My favourite word right with contactless. Seriously though I have emailed my vet over a lump and they said they didn't need to attend until her jabs, this was a few years back.

Sadly not routine. Precious doglet has liver failure and is due a scan/blood test to see if she is getting better or deteriorating. The last two weeks have been very touch and go for us all so this is a necessity. Everything else can be cancelled. I love my wee dug more than life. She is my heartbeat.

• Sad
Reactions: Huggy
Sadly not routine. Precious doglet has liver failure and is due a scan/blood test to see if she is getting better or deteriorating. The last two weeks have been very touch and go for us all so this is a necessity. Everything else can be cancelled. I love my wee dug more than life. She is my heartbeat.
I hope the test goes your way

Reactions: Frances144
Border Union Show sends out all the paperwork to you so you just turn up. It's quite easy to stay away from touch contact with anyone else in the ring so I don't have much of a problem with that.

Fun rides are ok, for the ones where you can set off on your own, but group ones I would avoid.

I did say no
I hope you said "no thank you". Free booze is all well and good but potential death is not. Call me old-fashioned.
I did say no thank you, but more because I was driving than being scared of catching anything. Tbh at this moment in time I'm still more scared of catching norovirus than coronavirus. (I am pretty scared of norovirus or any other tummy bug, and alcohol hand rub doesn't work on them!)

I'm guessing I will catch coronavirus at some point but am hoping for the short acute illness that most people seem to be experiencing. If it goes onto my chest like the flu did I may not be so lucky, but the people who are describing their experiences just now seem to have had a far less horrid illness than flu, which gives me hope.

I think you can decide for yourself how much you want to risk your own health, as long as you take care not to transmit it to vulnerable people. And once enough of the population have had it it won't be able to spread easily so the vulnerable people will be safer, hurray for herd immunity! The trick is to limit the spread to the healthy population, which I guess is what the government is aiming for by advising older and vulnerable people to steer clear of the rest of the population. If only it was as easy as it sounds on paper.

I will if I have reassurances. To be honest, I believe the horse race facilities are the safest places for my horses in this pandemic. they have well-funded healthcare and staff that would be very careful when it comes to this virus and other problems so I feel my horses will be safer in their hands. have you seen Tokyo Yushun? They have the best health care! I really wish we also have access to something like that.

~

There was a hunt ride in September i was going to go on with Buddy but with my bad back i decided against it. I would have gone to be last out and i know the route and it is wide open spaces and easy to 2m distance and plenty of parking. They were pretty organised last year so i think it would have been ok.

newrider.com