Xmas eve ride

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
We went for a toddle this afternoon, we started out in bright sun, but the fog started rolling in before we were 3/4 mile from home, and it kept coming.
DSC_1788.JPGDSC_1789.JPGDSC_1790.JPGDSC_1792.JPGDSC_1797.JPGDSC_1802.JPG
By the time we got home it was nearly dark and pretty thick
DSC_1803.JPG
DSC_1804.JPG
Was a lovely ride tho, if a little speedy as someone was in a hurry! :) one dog walked commented he was glad I was hiviz'd up so he could see where he needed to go to get back to town :D

Lovely. I wish I could have ridden today but had to work. Burrrr It was really nice and sunny. Although it got cold really quick this afternoon.
One of the girls and I are off out for a Christmas day and Boxing day hack.

Reactions: Jessey
I haven't done any riding at all over Christmas :( Belle must have known I had time off work as she pulled her shoe off Christmas eve! Obviously being Christmas farrier was unavailable until yesterday, but it's back on now so hopefully we can still get a few decent daylight hacks in.

Reactions: Jessey
I haven't done any riding at all over Christmas :( Belle must have known I had time off work as she pulled her shoe off Christmas eve! Obviously being Christmas farrier was unavailable until yesterday, but it's back on now so hopefully we can still get a few decent daylight hacks in.
That's the one bit I don't miss about a shod horse, what a bugger :(

Reactions: Kite_Rider

Oh how annoying! Another here that doesn't miss shoes. J couldn't manage without them. We were always losing them in winter:(

Reactions: Kite_Rider
newrider.com