28 Days

I also lost interest. Quite a lot of the things I do anyway, I plan to use odd days at different times, just not in the order they are in the book. I've left mine up at the yard for others to check out. If I eventually get it back I'll post on here to see if anyone wants it. [emoji4]

@newforest , I'd be interested to hear what your final thoughts on it are. Kind of a why did you decide to do it and did it meet your aims?

Why did I choose to do it? I like looking at new ways of doing things if I have a hole. She lacks confidence hacking and it mentioned building a bond and developing confidence. I figured that this doesn't just apply to people, it might help her out. My bond although its good, I know it can be stronger because she wasnt looking to me hacking.
Did it meet my aims, I didn't really have an aim, but I was totally open to try and follow it for the 28 days, tweaking where necessary.
Final thoughts, one thing I learnt I still do, its been added into our "training"

Too early to say if she has changed, but two people have already said that she looks more grown up. Who knows if its this that's helped, or something I else I did or read.

Thanks NF. I need to pick my book back up again. Not looked at it since I got back from holiday but was thinking about it today while I was poo picking the field and I can see changes in both peds and I, and I'm only about half way through. I think, for me, its brought back to mind how I was when I first got B, with no full time job to sap me of time and energy!! (I was a student when I got B)

newrider.com