Getting a bit nervous..

Dead impressed with your efforts to work across a number of concerned user groups. Theres a few on here who dont seem to like walkers or cyclists and in the end, its in all of our interests to keep Rights of Way open and in good nick. I think you must be an excellent diplomatist.:cool:

Cyclists and walkers are definitely our friends, it's getting the motorcyclists on board that is tricky. The first Sunday after the meeting after a heavy night of rain, their were motorbikes in the lanes, making cicular dougnut marks, kind of like marking territory....we still have a long way to go.

The feedback from the meeting has been very postive so fingers crossed it'll all work out in the end.

so glad you did well.
I have no problem with the ramblers, no problem with the mountain bikers, and even met an extremely polite motorcyclist on the downs last summer.
the ones I could not cope with were the hang gliders, who were flying and landing in fields they had no permission to be in, and flying about 10foot over blues head:eek:
that was a tricky ride

so glad you did well.
I have no problem with the ramblers, no problem with the mountain bikers, and even met an extremely polite motorcyclist on the downs last summer.
the ones I could not cope with were the hang gliders, who were flying and landing in fields they had no permission to be in, and flying about 10foot over blues head:eek:
that was a tricky ride

We've had that! A hang glider just over our heads....the horses could hear it, but didn't really look up, ...just as well, but I'm glad I was on my old arab, not Belle.

newrider.com