March swap shop!

Midnight_Ashes

I have:
Mesh door grill with attachments for stable door.
Caldene tweed jacket, grey with black velvet collar. Very flattering, size 38 I believe (will check).
Brown Dublin blouson jacket with blue fleece lining. Size large
Frank Baines leather dressage girth in havannah, 26". Excellent condition, cost £65.99, accept £40 ono.
Pair of ivory Barbour Alcantara breeches for sale, marked size 16 but a small fit so more of a 14. Full suede seat, very flattering and nice to ride in. Worn once, excellent condition. Cost £125 take £40 ono
4'0 Full neck lightweight turnout rug (no fill) by Knight Rider. Reproofed and ready to go.
4'0 Weatherbeeta Landa combo 220g
4'0 Cottage Craft LW stable with hearts on in lilac
4'0 Requisite MW stable rug in purple
48" black Wintec girth (not anatomically shaped)
Libby's synthetic bridle and reins, pony size, brand new

I don't *need* anything but I am open to swaps for rugs in 4'6/5'6/5'9/6'/6'3/6'3 or things to fit my lot (11.2 - 16.2)

I also have a set of Lexus style lights (front and back) and 4 x 15" Peugeot alloys with good tyres :)

for sale
i do have a couple of rugs to sell but need to double check on sizes,
-one is a fleece rug in either 6 6 or 6 9 and
-the other is a brand new in bag turnout rug in i think 5 ft but will add more details
-i also have a horse which fits the fleece rug :giggle:

wanted
-does any one have some havana brown stirrup leathers, not sure what size i need but about average, im 5ft 6 ish, i have kind of managed to loose just one of mine :redface: and currently using minnie's synthetic ones on the longest hole and i feel they are a hole to short
-polypad - full - preferably purple but not too fussed just not white or brown or black :giggle: maybe red or blue, or anything really, cheaper the better
(please pm me if you have either :) )

think that's all for now but will be back with details of the rugs

need lunge equipment:
Cob size cavesson
full size side reins
full size roller
any colour/ condition considered as long still useable :happy:

I have for sale:

Myler comfort snaffle with hooks - MB04 30 - 5.5"
Myler combination comfort snaffle - 5.5"
Full size comfort bridle with brass clencher noseband and browband. Reins not available as yet as have not got reins for new bridle yet (and they are a bit chewed!)

I have loads of excellent quality bodywarmer / gilets to swap or sell (prefer to sell, but open to offers!) THey're all about a ladies size 14.

I also have a 5ft Rambo stable rug, puzzled as not owned anything that would fit it, but people on yard adimant i arrived with it, so it's yours!

offers

Keyrings for sale

£3.50 (p+p Inc!) generally this design but can play about with colours to make it more your horseish!!

3ee96c79.jpg

Pm for details!

For Sale

-5'6 Baby Blue Stable Fleece, has been worn but no rips/marks
-6'0 Newmarket Masta Stable Fleece, worn once, was brought as an xmas pressie but too big!
-5'9 Rhinegold black LW has been re-proofed & fixed proffesionally (was qutie badly ripped before) so has got patches of new material in parts :giggle: some of the buckles are a bit rusty. But still has a few years of use in it

PM me if you'd like some photos/more info

Would like...
Jods Size 28 Childens Size
Horsey Polo Shirts
Waterproof trousers/chaps Size XS

Might need soon...
Rug Rail
Headcollar pegs
Storage Boxes

Shamelessly putting them here too... Selling in aid of Rio's massive vet bill!

Mini NH halter keyrings/car-mirror danglies. (Seen with 50p piece to compare size).

Available in red, navy, green and yellow.

£3.50 each inc P&P or swap for hay, sacks of carrots, pony nuts, etc! ;)

009-5-1.jpg

I have a load of stuff for sale on Ebay - I would be happy to end the listings early to swap for a pony size black riding bridle with a cavesson noseband.

I also have a red 5' Masta turnout rug for sale with the matching neck rug, it is unwashed but has barely been used this winter as it really doesn't fit Kai at all. I'll get some photos later. I would like £20 including postage for the rug or again, would swap it for a bridle for Kai.

I have a load of stuff for sale on Ebay - I would be happy to end the listings early to swap for a pony size black riding bridle with a cavesson noseband.

I also have a red 5' Masta turnout rug for sale with the matching neck rug, it is unwashed but has barely been used this winter as it really doesn't fit Kai at all. I'll get some photos later. I would like £20 including postage for the rug or again, would swap it for a bridle for Kai.

Your link doesn't work for me - it takes me to my own eBay page.

lol they are properly weeny - I'm a 6 and can put my feet in them but it hurts if I then try and walk so someone else will get to make them muddy instead.

At the moment i have a 5.6 saxon medium weight combo rug, like the one below, worm twice i think outgrown.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Saxon-600-Med...t=UK_Horse_Wear_Equipment&hash=item2c56b3718e

Also i have a lightweight rhinegold rug in red. The bottom underside of the rug is muddy, grubby and has water stains since someone decided to lay in the wettest part!

like the rug below

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Torrent-light...Horse_Wear_Equipment&var=&hash=item76bf62bedb

will go on ebay unless sold.

sold

Wanted: Two pairs of open fronted tendon boots - not tendon and fetlock boot set. All four need to be the same make, type and size please and in good condition, colour not important.

Extra as a bonus I'd love the Trizone, Premier Equine or Eskadron tendon boots, but would consider anything.

Nothing to offer at the moment as I'm a hoarder ;)

newrider.com
Back