March swap shop!

I bought some Ariat Glacier tall women's lace up riding boots UK size 7 about 6 months ago! No longer needed and only used about 5 times! Excellent condition etc. Fab for hacking in, jumping, schooling or just general yard duties! Bought for £215! but will accept any reasonable offer as wouldn't expect anyone to pay that at all! :) PM me for more details x

Last edited:
Dannii the thorowgod ones are only a tenner new :D though they do 16 or 20" lengths... we have two sixteens and one twenty for when she is fat :redcarded:

I have a Ifor Williams HB403, mare and foal/single trailer in black and silver, its the new design, 2 years old, not had a horse in it for the last year, has the extra windows in the front, mint condition £2700 ono

Dannii the thorowgod ones are only a tenner new :D though they do 16 or 20" lengths... we have two sixteens and one twenty for when she is fat :redcarded:

I am watching one on eBay! There is an 18" one which is fabby! Just wondered if anyone had one needing a good home before I bought one

Does anyone have a 4.5" snaffle bit for sale or swap?

I have a purple (officially called Mulberry!) Marla Dublin gilet / bodywarmer which has never been worn if anyone is interested? Size Medium. Still has all the tags on.

Wanted

Treeless saddle pad I have a HAF that i will be selling once replaced, i want a different colour than the brown.
Will accept Haf, Equitex, or Mattes unless you have something else. Tilley won't be backed it is purely to sit under the saddle atm.

Treeless saddle pad I have a HAF that i will be selling once replaced, i want a different colour than the brown.
Will accept Haf, Equitex, or Mattes unless you have something else. Tilley won't be backed it is purely to sit under the saddle atm.

might not give up the haf so quick!! They have stopped making them!

LWTB - I have a 4.5 french link wilkie (can be used as a normal snaffle) made by eldonian - has been used but in good condition

I have various numnahs for sale! all different colours and sizes! from pony to cob to full! :) I have pink ones, green, black, navy blue, purple etc. all very good condition! I just buy them, use them once, and never use them again! DOH! :angel: and some are from my old horses, which don't fit Melly! so they are just sat around doing nothing.

I also have a beige, fleece lined performance numnah, which is beautiful and only used once.. (pictured below - pony not included!!! :biggrin:)

Will accept any reasonable offers, just need them to go! inbox me for more details/pictures..

CIMG4208.jpg

CIMG4213.jpg

Have: Large, Rambo, newmarket (gold/whitney stripe) exercise blanket - brand new, in original packaging

Want: Thermatex, 6'3" or 6'6" . . . can be used as long as has no holes (ours does!)

N

I have various numnahs for sale! all different colours and sizes! from pony to cob to full! :) I have pink ones, green, black, navy blue, purple etc. all very good condition! I just buy them, use them once, and never use them again! DOH! :angel: and some are from my old horses, which don't fit Melly! so they are just sat around doing nothing.

I also have a beige, fleece lined performance numnah, which is beautiful and only used once.. (pictured below - pony not included!!! :biggrin:)

Will accept any reasonable offers, just need them to go! inbox me for more details/pictures..

CIMG4208.jpg

CIMG4213.jpg

do u happen to have a pony numnah in purple and black and if so pics?

March Swap Shop

Hi there, my new boy has arrived, and I need a Close Contact Suber Pad! If anyone has one that they would like to sell PM me please? Thank You.

I now have 2 pairs of brown, Weatherbeeta tendon boots, full size. They've been worn only once on Ben's first day of turnout. They have been cleaned up and are in great condition, though they do have a few scuffs and hairs.

Will sell by the pair or all four.

£10 Inc postage?

My 16.5 easytrek saddle and 14" (equivalent of a 16" englishseat size) western saddle are both on eBay ending next Saturday

Also have a pony griffin nuumed hi wither everyday numnah brand new, 4.5" Wilkie French link snaffle, 4"6 Rambo si hoody(wxrremly well used with tail bit replaced but still useable)

newrider.com