Weather tomorrow

Cold! Just cold! Lol. We have snow on and off, i got up extra early and was at the horses feeding and haying and was done just in time as it starting coming down heavy as i left, my field only being a 5 min drive away i was home in the warm to watch it out of the window. Hate snow, hate winter, hate the cold! Is it spring time yet?

This morning we still have snow, ice and now fog as well. I had to drive my son into the train station and the traffic was very slow moving probably more so because I was lead going down one of the long country roads, I hate driving through fog! it isn't too bad if you have a car in front to follow their lights but oh no i drew the short straw this morning and was the car in front :eek:

We had fog last night and it was meant to be -2c so expected very hazardous roads this morning, walked out and it was 2c, no fog, no snow, no ice. I'm bored of this uppy downy weather now :cool:

We have been lucky this time around, a few snow showers yesterday but not settled - its cold, windy and we have lots of Frost/ice, we actually had a gritter through the village at the weekend which has done its job so roads are good , just pavements and the fields are rock hard - not good for tiny feet but trying to feed them away from the ruts.

I have no water down at the yard, all the taps, automatic drinkers and the toilet are frozen. I am going to have to fill bottles of water and put them in the jeep and drive down with them....really getting pi**ed of now :rolleyes:

This morning we still have snow, ice and now fog as well. I had to drive my son into the train station and the traffic was very slow moving probably more so because I was lead going down one of the long country roads, I hate driving through fog! it isn't too bad if you have a car in front to follow their lights but oh no i drew the short straw this morning and was the car in front :eek:

Eeek! I hate driving in fog!!!!

Reactions: joellie
I have no water down at the yard, all the taps, automatic drinkers and the toilet are frozen. I am going to have to fill bottles of water and put them in the jeep and drive down with them....really getting pi**ed of now :rolleyes:

Boo hiss. I can quite imagine how frosty it is, as even up here last night we had a hard frost and our yard is like a skating pond!! Most unusual here. Lots of vibes you thaw out soon.

Reactions: joellie
newrider.com