Body protectors.

oooh didn't realise airowear did short backs? I've got an airowear one, all i know is it's a women's size 3, or is it 4? Anyway i got it fitted at Rideaway but tbh it's too long in the back - i'm always catching it on the back of the saddle. Doesn't really fit comfortably in the front either and i've had a it a while so it should be more comfy really, i think?! May consider selling it - it's in perfect condition and then get a better fitted one. That website faralaa2803 is really good as it shows all the sizes, thanks.

Thats ok, I tried on a 4 short first, took it home, didnt like it. So went back to the shop, they ordered me a 4 extra short and it fits perfectly.

:) :)

forestphill... to make it come up in a small link you should type body protector

{URL="put web address here"}put words for link here{/URL} and use [ ] instead of { } ;) hope that helps

I have a Rodney Powell one and I always wear it at the mo - I've kinda lost my mojo cantering so its my "safety blanket"!!!! I used to not wear it for schooling - just for hacking on the tarmac - but its so comfy I don't mind wearing it at all.

My first one I tried was a Rodney Powell, but as im NOT flat chested I had to change it as the vest was so tight that I would've been flat chested after about an hour of wearing it, plus because Im asthmatic, it made my breathing more difficult.

:) :)

I have one but i never wear it unless forced to, i hate them, uncomfortable and make u sweaty. ive got an airowear one, it fits well but i still hate it. im only forced to wear it when riding in demonstrations. im going to get the racesafe 2000 though so hopefully that might be a bit more comfy for when i next have to wear one!! :) x

I have a Racesafe 2000 I wear for hacking. It's just great as its made up of small squares rather than one big slab, so it does move with you and is cool in hot weather. I also don't notice I'm wearing it. As I am reasonably ample in the chest area, it seems to be OK for that too. I'd recommend it.:D

newrider.com