Boulder holders!

thats exactly why ive always wore underwired! ( so there still in the same place) i find the unwired ones very uncomfortable- much better when they both stay in thier designated area, and nowadays they have a plasticy wire- much softer

Had lesson last night and wore both my sports bras - to start i felt like i was having my chest compressed!
We didn't do much sitting trot so cannot be entirely sure..but i do believe they were more contained!!
Will spend my weekend trying bras on in shop fitting rooms, comparing my current 2, whilst jumping up and down!

it is with an 'e'! i did wonder! excuse my shoddy spelling!

will show my girlfriend that when she gets home!lol!

in all seriousness..if they actually stay that still i will definately be getting one of those max bras.

I wear two normal bras, a secret support vest and a polo shirt over the top :rolleyes: ... puppies behave immaculately though ;)

xx
ps - 38E

Slightly off topic why are all the bras got extra padding these days it drives me mad

I have trouble finding ones with a bit of padding, I like a bit of padding for work (a room full of lorry drivers, the 'cold in here is it?' comments soon wear a bit thin)
Genarally I would like a bit more choice. I appreciate that strapping them down for sporting purposes is never going to be astheticly pleasing but I do sometimes want to look nice! (38 F)

A minimiser bra is good to stop the bounce my friend even wore her tight swim suit which helped (mad but inventive). A few more years And I can tuck them in my jods !!!!

Very funny, draftdraught!!! :D

My personal choice is Shock Absorber D-G Max Support - absolutely brilliant.

P.S

They're currently on sale on asos.com!

Wow I am convinced by that web site - those images just made me winch! - that had to be sore 'running without a bra and all that boucing'!! :eek::eek:

Check out this website.

riding is considerd to be the same level as running in terms of bounce..lol

Have a look at this link http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html It is rather funny as well.

ROFL! Sorry i am rather childish at times and i couldn't stop laughing. They have taken a slim woman and added different sized boobs to her! ( Yes i clicked the different sizes for a giggle!) So her boobs bounce around with what appears to be unconnected nipples but the rest of her chest skin is completely still only her perfectly round boobs move!! yeh..right! >< Sorry but just ROFL CAKE! :D:D:D:D

Primark

As I spend my whole clothing allowance (ha! ha) on my horses, I get my sports bras from Primark and find them the best! I think they are £5 and they last about 6 months of daily wear and constant washing, then I throw them away and start again. They keep me still and comfy! I also recommend their seam free pants as well for under jods, absolutely comfy and no horrible cut in marks when I get off!!

The Sports Bras are quite wide straps - really are over shoulder boulder..... - but do the job, eg not pretty, but I have seen much worse for much more money.

I used to go for a bra, then a sports bra over the top....but make sure sports bra is a size smaller than you would usually get.

I'm a reasonably short and slim build but am fairly well endowed....they have been the bain of my life and a running joke regardless of what yard I've been on since I was about 14!!!! I'd be a mess without underwiring!!!

You just can't beat a BP for support.

I can't see how a bra which is too small would offer better protection. Surely you would fall out of it or even worse have those very unsightly bulges at the top?

newrider.com