Coffee & Cake Shop Chat

My boots are coming from sports direct now.
Agricultural places are open, farmers still need to feed stock etc. Depends where your nearest is though, ours is now twenty miles away.

I've had lots of boots online. I got my steel toe cap riggers off ebay. I've had some more expensive ones from the local feed place but they still fell to bits pretty fast!

Feeding frenzy tonight. I have wondered what is going on under the water with the occasional circle ripple.
Well tonight I had loads of circular ripples, it was like watching bubbling a volcano ?
It also pushed the bread round and round and round, what is it, answer - baby fishes!
Whose no idea, but they sure loved the fish food over the bread, adults preferred the bread.

_20200518_210944.JPG

Just settling my Cheerios, marmite on toast and coffee. I think we've had the best of the weather here today already, it was sunny and warm for mr t taking madam out. They had a nice time for once instead of either a soaking or battering of wind! I have work today, but am putting it off. Bad me. I must get on. Any motivational vibes welcome. I'm tired, not sleeping well at all. Anyone else having bad dreams a lot more?

I've just enjoyed toast with butter and tomatoe sauce ? had a lovely walk with the dogs this morning and going to the yard after lunch to go riding. It's quite damp here this morning but everything looks so much healthier with the rain we have had.

@Trewsers I have been having very strange vivid dreams this last couple of weeks that have me jolting awake feeling extremely uneasy. What I'm doing is reading abit of a book or popping on something familiar and light hearted (friends is a favourite) and trying to settle my mind as soon as it starts spinning. It's definitely helping. I hope you get yourself a good night's sleep soon.

Reactions: Trewsers
I've just enjoyed toast with butter and tomatoe sauce ? had a lovely walk with the dogs this morning and going to the yard after lunch to go riding. It's quite damp here this morning but everything looks so much healthier with the rain we have had.

@Trewsers I have been having very strange vivid dreams this last couple of weeks that have me jolting awake feeling extremely uneasy. What I'm doing is reading abit of a book or popping on something familiar and light hearted (friends is a favourite) and trying to settle my mind as soon as it starts spinning. It's definitely helping. I hope you get yourself a good night's sleep soon.

That's a good idea - I think I'll keep a book ready, I definitely need something to get me out of the bad dream phase.
Hang on, just re-read that, lol lol butter on toast = good. But with tomato sauce?!?

Reactions: mystiquemalaika
It's helping me as it stops the spiral before it gets too bad and I start feeling tired again and drift back off to sleep.

Ah yes tomato sauce on toast is lovely! You have to have butter with it though and proper butter not the pretend stuff. Dad enjoys brown sauce but I prefer tomato ? I get that reaction alot though ?

• Haha
Reactions: Trewsers
My brother used to eat tomato sauce sandwiches as a child, I'd forgotten all about that!

I love stewed apple on toast, which isn't too outrageous I suppose. A bit too moreish though.

My brother used to eat tomato sauce sandwiches as a child, I'd forgotten all about that!

I love stewed apple on toast, which isn't too outrageous I suppose. A bit too moreish though.

Omg tomato sauce sandwiches are just all wrong! lol
I like apple and apple crumble and have been known to accept a pork sandwich with apple sauce on, but stewed on toast?!?

• Haha
newrider.com