Coffee & Cake Shop Chat

Just settling hot beef butties and coffee. Yum. I needed those! It's cold and windy and wet out there. Change of jeans required immediately. You wouldn't know it's June here, feels more like March or Feb. Eeek. I hope it warms up a bit. I'm back to jumpers and thick shirts.

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Is it from the same family?
Are you looking for flowers to paint? I can make myself useful on my walks and photograph flowers? Or will stop me talking to myself.
Nope not the same family as violet.
I’ll draw anything, plants, flowers, animals, insects, quite fancy a go at something reptilian too, a snake or a lizard if you see any of those on your travels, my head is bursting with things to draw, lol.
I’ve just made some more cards and was going to share but I’m worried people are getting fed up of my art postings.
Oh and nope, it won’t stop you talking to yourself, :oops: lol

Reactions: Trewsers
Hope everyone had a good nights sleep. I had weird dreams again. Apparently I woke mr t to tell him that Bojo wanted some turkey and stuffing sandwiches at my mother's house. 'Nuff said. ? o_O:rolleyes:

I had a weird dream too, about some gorgeous young man I was in bed with! It’s my age ? Definitely no turkey sandwiches involved.

Just settling hot beef butties and coffee. Yum. I needed those! It's cold and windy and wet out there. Change of jeans required immediately. You wouldn't know it's June here, feels more like March or Feb. Eeek. I hope it warms up a bit. I'm back to jumpers and thick shirts.
Not much better here Trewsers, I’ve put the heating back on it’s so cold and all the horses at the yard have gone from half asleep to wild things over night!

Reactions: Trewsers
I’ll draw anything, plants, flowers, animals, insects, quite fancy a go at something reptilian too, a snake or a lizard if you see any of those on your travels, my head is bursting with things to draw, lol.
I’ve just made some more cards and was going to share but I’m worried people are getting fed up of my art postings.
Certainly not bored of looking at art. It can blend in with the fish photos. Ha ha.

Even though I can exercise whenever I want, I am still alone so it took the initial trapped feeling of once a day away, but I still do once a day.

Ah, now the forum is updated, I can use all the pictures that my device has been able to, but they're wasn't anywhere to use them.

? Had breakfast
? Going for a walk
? Might see a reptile

I had a weird dream too, about some gorgeous young man I was in bed with! It’s my age ? Definitely no turkey sandwiches involved.
You can't leaver it there, isn't there any more detail?

My dream was hiding a house. That's the only few seconds I got. I still reckon dreaming should be a career - research purposes. Being paid to sleep or eat, ideal jobs!

I rode Brodie first thing this morning which was great. Cycled and did some house work. Now I'm doing absolutely nothing just watching films which is lovely. Popping up to do ale again later and then pizza and ice cream later so basically a perfect day ?

Noooo we won't ever get fed up of your art postings!!!!

I rode Brodie first thing this morning which was great. Cycled and did some house work. Now I'm doing absolutely nothing just watching films which is lovely. Popping up to do ale again later and then pizza and ice cream later so basically a perfect day ?

That does sound a lovely day. Specially the being able to ride part. I wish................................weather here is vile. And anyway, neither of us is riding atm due to the virus and worrying about needing help if we get injured. Zi thinks he's retired!!! I love ice cream too.

My dream was hiding a house. That's the only few seconds I got. I still reckon dreaming should be a career - research purposes. Being paid to sleep or eat, ideal jobs!

How would one go about hiding a whole house????????????????????! They are quite big really aren't they:?!!!!
lol

These designs would look so lovely as glass coasters as well. Or maybe I'm just a coaster fan. We have joker (from batman) ones at the moment, not a fan of those.

Lol, I don’t remember any details other than I woke up with a very handsome young man in bed with me and then I woke up for real, I think I shocked myself!

Reactions: newforest
These designs would look so lovely as glass coasters as well. Or maybe I'm just a coaster fan. We have joker (from batman) ones at the moment, not a fan of those.
They would wouldn’t they, but sadly glass making is a complete unknown to me.

Reactions: MrA
Things worked out fine with the share arrangement in the end? He was of
Things worked out OK sharing in the end. You weren't happy a while back as he was off work again.

newrider.com