Coronavirus

Governor said today positve people are NOT
answering calls for contact tracing...
And those that do REFUSE to give their contacts info.
This kind of nonsense can't keep going on
If there is any hope of getting a handle on things.

Yet again no consequences for bad behavior.

It gets annoying when you try yoir best
To stay safe and careful.

Reactions: Kite_Rider
I heard a really positive case of contact tracing with the app here, my friends soon to be ex hubby was notified he’d need to get a test because someone who had been at a gathering a few days prior had since tested positive. He got his test, positive and was told to isolate. Couple of days later there’s a knock at the door and it’s the police who’d just come by to check he was home and properly isolated, and to make sure he understood the rules and his responsibility in isolation. Seems like a pretty good job to me and he’s not the first I’ve heard they’re checking up on, the others had returned from overseas so quarantining.

I have been taking a photo of the cases listing daily since the beginning

I went all the way back looking at them this am.

We had never been close to that many in one day.
The worse was 124 .
This is really bad the bloody stupid people better smarten up and cut the gatherings and party crap.

• Sad
Reactions: Kite_Rider
This country and I can't speak for others, is reliant on us being responsible.

We have holiday accommodation locally refusing to take those from tier two and three alongside others who say it's not law only guidance!

I am just telling myself everyone in the camper vans are all from tier one. Everyone I pass is local.

Thing is for those of you who say kids shouldn't be back in school, they all go away on holiday, all over the place. Surely regardless of what tier you are, we should be county bound unless it's an emergency.

I thought advice was you should only travel between tiers for essential purposes? The trouble is, as you rightly point out, it's advice not a legal requirement - if I'm wrong and it is a law then please can the police check up more and issue penalties for every single transgression.

I do have an issue with older kids being back at school in the current format, but I also have an issue with them going on holidays in lower or higher tiers or hanging around in large groups. And those are problems I have with everyone, not just kids.

I'm still trying to understand the tier thing. Work is absolutely heaving and we are tier 2, so I'm treating like I live in tier 2, even though I really live in tier 1. Because surely if I'm exposed to a higher risk area at work I shouldn't then be coming home and having 5 people round. Everywhere is completely packed in the tier 2 areas round here, it's changed nothing

I heard a really positive case of contact tracing with the app here, my friends soon to be ex hubby was notified he’d need to get a test because someone who had been at a gathering a few days prior had since tested positive. He got his test, positive and was told to isolate. Couple of days later there’s a knock at the door and it’s the police who’d just come by to check he was home and properly isolated, and to make sure he understood the rules and his responsibility in isolation. Seems like a pretty good job to me and he’s not the first I’ve heard they’re checking up on, the others had returned from overseas so quarantining.
Assuming they didn't ask him to open the door and have a chat with him did they? My boyfriend was contacted by phone a couple of times where they asked him if he had any plans over the next couple of days, this was on day 5 of self isolating I think

I thought advice was you should only travel between tiers for essential purposes? The trouble is, as you rightly point out, it's advice not a legal requirement - if I'm wrong and it is a law then please can the police check up more and issue penalties for every single transgression.

I do have an issue with older kids being back at school in the current format, but I also have an issue with them going on holidays in lower or higher tiers or hanging around in large groups. And those are problems I have with everyone, not just kids.
It's been on the news in regards to insurance.
Insurance companies have said premises will not be covered, something about health and safety.
In this case it would be health.
Technically it's guidance, but people at the other end shouldn't take you.

• Wow
Reactions: horseandgoatmom
I'm confused whats not covered???

Workers??? Shoppers... eaters..if they get sick?

THAT ALONE should be a wakeup call.

I think some places here ...
I think one place I heard was Disney world.

You have to sign a form on the way in...
Your entering at your own risk...and they are NOT RESPONSIBLE if you catch
Coronavirus.

NFW would I sign that ANYWHERE..
It totally absolves them if they are not following the protocol and cleaning
With villagance and or getting lazy and sloppy..

I think some airlines had that too.

On the news there have been lots of reports of airlines removing people that refuse to wear masks.

Anyplace requesting something like that signed SHOULD BE A HUGE RED FLAG..
RUN . DON'T walk away...

But sadly so many morons don't seem
to care..and aside from breeding faster...
they are killing off everyone else faster.

• Wow
Reactions: Trewsers

Coronavirus.

On the news there have been lots of reports of airlines removing people that refuse to wear masks.

RUN . DON'T walk away...

they are killing off everyone else faster.
The business itself.

They should not be accepting a holiday booking to people from a tier two or three area.

Coronavirus.

RUN . DON'T walk away...

they are killing off everyone else faster
I would imagine this is to stop them from being sued. Someone has tried it where I work even.

We now have signs in our toilets that say take care to not fall off the toilet! We got sued!

I would imagine this is to stop them from being sued. Someone has tried it where I work even.

We now have signs in our toilets that say take care to not fall off the toilet! We got sued!
Sorry that made me laugh.
But we are a bit of a nanny state.
I still remember buying a cat bed that said "please remove cat before washing"
Seriously!!!

newrider.com