December Swap Shop

Innocence

Jun 1, 2009
Can't believe no one has started this yet!

Have nothing to swap but do need 4ft 6 TO cheap as possible. The 4ft one didn't go near his chest!

I've got a Caldene gilet in Aubergine that I've only worn a couple of times (does not suit me!) that I'd like to sell or swap - preferably swap for a full size headcollar - not fussed what colour either!! (I can try and get a picture of OH's phone if anybody is interested?)
Whoops meant to say, it is size medium and the headcollar type would really need to be one of those with a clasp rather than just buckle (if that makes sense?) I need to be quick on and off in the field!lol

looking for a 5.5 mullen mouth straight bar flexible rubber pelham and leather or elastic curb?
also looking for thin reins!

have a 6" full cheek waterford for sale(£10) or swap

Last edited:
I've got a Caldene gilet in Aubergine that I've only worn a couple of times (does not suit me!) that I'd like to sell or swap - preferably swap for a full size headcollar - not fussed what colour either!! (I can try and get a picture of OH's phone if anybody is interested?)
Whoops meant to say, it is size medium and the headcollar type would really need to be one of those with a clasp rather than just buckle (if that makes sense?) I need to be quick on and off in the field!lol

Can you post a pic of the gilet, Trewsers? Would medium be about a 12-14 do you think?

I have a headcollar going spare (purple & blue Horseware one with clip, used about 3 or 4 times) but I'm not sure of the size. I bought it for a share horse I no longer have. It may be cob or full. I will check.

I am looking for some 5'9 rugs :), preferable with a hood,

don't have anything to swap I'm afraid but I am sure I will have as time goes on :giggle:

I posted in the November one this morning :redface: if only I had a brain...

For sale:

13.5" english leather havnnah gp saddle, approx 7" d to d. Tree/stitching etc checked out and all sound.
Stable grill with runners
Medium size Snuggy Hood turnout lycra hood with zip, holes for eyes and ears. Worn once, a touch too small for Alf.

I could use a combo stable rug, heavyweight, in 5'6, 5'9 or 6'0 for piggie but just looking for a cheapie, don't mind repairs etc.

Can you post a pic of the gilet, Trewsers? Would medium be about a 12-14 do you think?

I have a headcollar going spare (purple & blue Horseware one with clip, used about 3 or 4 times) but I'm not sure of the size. I bought it for a share horse I no longer have. It may be cob or full. I will check.

Can you wait until tomorrow? I am struggling to get home today to take a snap, but I promise to do so as soon as I can!lol.
Headcollar sounds promising!:biggrin:

OFFERED

Ideal Classic Brown Leather Saddle. 15.5" for the pony with a 16" seat for the rider.
Good Condition, Currently a wide fit but can be altered by a saddler with a machine to do it. £375 plus postage at cost.

Shetland size pony rope reins with coloured markers, made by lodge ropes. Ideal for pony shetland size or smaller. Currently on ebay so can bid on there or £10 off ebay plus postage at cost

Pony Size red headcollar hardly used - £3 plus postage

Jump Stands - Wooden pair of, Hand-made. £50 the pair or £70 including two plastic jump cups and two wooden jump poles. Collect from Little Clacton, Essex area

Wanted: Purple or pink new or nearly new headcollar in small pony size.

Wanted: 5ft 3 Amigo Rugs

Wanted: 5ft fleece (not derby house as cut doesn't fit, too big around neck)

Last edited:
OFFERED

Ideal Classic Brown Leather Saddle. 15.5" for the pony with a 16" seat for the rider.
Good Condition, Currently a wide fit but can be altered by a saddler with a machine to do it. £375 plus postage at cost.

Shetland size pony rope reins with coloured markers, made by lodge ropes. Ideal for pony shetland size or smaller. Currently on ebay so can bid on there or £10 off ebay plus postage at cost

Jump Stands - Wooden pair of, Hand-made. £50 the pair or £70 including two plastic jump cups and two wooden jump poles. Collect from Little Clacton, Essex area

I have a pink pony headcollar in great condition if you are interested? Bought Mouse a blue shetland headcollar so no longer needed.

OFFERED

I have a 5ft cottage craft fleece in purple - too big on silver who is usually a 4"9. Its in fab condition, though I am struggling to get the white hairs off of it!

I have a pink pony headcollar in great condition if you are interested? Bought Mouse a blue shetland headcollar so no longer needed.

I have a 5ft cottage craft fleece in purple - too big on silver who is usually a 4"9. Its in fab condition, though I am struggling to get the white hairs off of it!

ooh yes please both of you!

Innocence - is is a small pony/shetland size? If so then please! How much would you want for it?

PFB - Sounds perfect! I secretly wanted purple too ;-) Don't worry about the white hairs - at least they are the same colour! (It is for ellie). How much are you asking, including p&p?

Just a thought but as there are a few rugs on here...

Wasn't KV looking for some rugs for her new rescues but the postal charges were high? If anyone had something suitable might a few of us be willing to chip in towards the postage. I haven't got a suitable rug but would be happy to chip in towards p&p.

ooh yes please both of you!

Innocence - is is a small pony/shetland size? If so then please! How much would you want for it?

It's not a shetland one but a pony one, it does fit Mouse if on the last of the shortening holes if that makes sense but he has a small head.

£5 inc P&P or do you want to collect?

It's not a shetland one but a pony one, it does fit Mouse if on the last of the shortening holes if that makes sense but he has a small head.

£5 inc P&P or do you want to collect?

will prob fit ellie or pic then (either/or) both have a shetland size one at the moment (they are sharing!) but it is on the second from last holes. pic actually has a bigger nose then ellie but her head is longer.

Posting would be fine :)

will prob fit ellie or pic then (either/or) both have a shetland size one at the moment (they are sharing!) but it is on the second from last holes. pic actually has a bigger nose then ellie but her head is longer.

Posting would be fine :)

Will get some pics tomorrow if you like? Send me a pm a for details, although you probs have them somewhere! :tongue:

newrider.com