Food diary - one for all of us

Thursday

Breakfast: Mcvitie's - Breakfast Porridge Oats Biscuits
Snacks: 2 apricots and a Doughnut Peach
Lunch: White Fusilli with green pesto sauce, cucumber, red pepper. 1/2 a fresh mango
Snack: Danone Activia - Mango Yoghurt
Dinner: Homemade Chilli with white rice (lost my appetite so only ate half my portion)
Drinks: I hade a 380ml bottle of Lucozade (Caribbean Crush flavour) when I got to the horse because I felt a bit light-headed and that was all I had in my car.

Exercise: Rode Rubic for about 40min, half in walk and half faster work.

Mood: had a headache most of the day so not the best and I had a very emotional night talking with OH

Weather: Varied between dull and rainy, to just dull, to a bit sunny and back again!

Sleep: about 7 hours

Just thought Id check in with this, been having the same as usual Salads/Pittas/yogurts. Once a week I try to have some meat to, I made a Chicken, wrapped in bacon stuffed with spring onions and cottage cheese cooked in a cambells chicken condensed . ( Was SO YUMMY!) I had a slice, some sauce and rice on the side.

Lost another 2lbs which Im realy pleased about, weight loss seems to be slowing a bit but only to be expected. Im upping the exercise more I think thats whats missing alot from my dieting, I really know I should do more.

I enjoy walking out with a friend but I have zero motivation for a proper walk on my own! Minus with the dogs.

Today so far Ive indulged in a wagon wheel after my salad pitta lunch, now I feel very guilty!!! going to do some exercises as punishment!:throwball:

Pahahaha... you'd either laugh or shout at me if I told you what I have been eating recently!

Saturday all I had was a pizza at 10pm

Sunday I had a roll and bacon and then picked at little bits of food (sweets and fruit) and hand a small portion of pasta and chicken about 10pm

yesterday I had breakfast biscuits, picked at little bits of food here and there again and pasta and chicken for dinner again and lots of ice lollies!

Today I had breakfast biscuits and I've just finished a white magnum for my lunch!!!

So... not very healthy. I've not had any exercise recently either but I've been running around stressed so much!

Once Rubic is out of horsepital I should be back to normal but just now I'm stressed and I have no motivation to do anything!

I'm on week 2 of slim fast and am 5 lbs down despite a pizza, Chinese and few bars of chocolate in that time!!

So very boring update from me -

Breakfast - banana milkshake

Dinner - chocolate meal replacement bar

Snacks - WW crisps, a chocolate roll and a banana

Tea - will be low fat sweet and sour with a jacket pot on the side - roughly 600 cals

Mood - alright
Weather - boiling hot!
Exercise - chasing June round the field for 25 mins to hose her off and gave womble a brush. So not a lot!
Sleep - about 6 hours last night and a nana nap now for a couple of hours

newrider.com