Going to need some serious NR help soon I finally got some good news

*raises glass to ObC*

Very well done on your promotion - it was clear from your previous posts that you gave it your best shot. Here's hoping for a great posting, but even if it's not what you might have thought ideal when it comes through it will still be an opportunity and I'm jolly sure you'll make the best of it!

Great news - cheers!

Oh my so many nice words, thank you all I feel like crying.

They have at least 12 months to post me, I am hoping for Lincoln or at worst High wycombe which I know a few people on here are near. I came of quite high so looking about 6 months here before moving.

It is so bitter sweet with OH job and all but that is the RAF for you and what I have worked towards for 5 hard years through two tours afgan and Iraq.

No sat with said bubbly and pleased that one thing will not change and that is NR, no matter where we go you will be there all the same.

Well done, is it RAF you are OBC? My parents are near RAF Odiham and High Wycombe is not far from my yard, nor is Benson. Hope you get somewhere you want.

Sorry just read RAF in post above, doh!

Congratulations on your promotion. If you do end up moving I'm sure that you will find someone on NR near to help welcome you. Enjoy the champers!

Congratulations :dance: I really hope you get to stay in the place your clearly love :smile:

Ps - Me and Oh are talking about spending a few days in Lincoln this Autumn, so watch this space :smile:

newrider.com