Going to need some serious NR help soon I finally got some good news

Well done!!!!!!!!!!! That is an amazing achievement and fingers crossed you get Lincs. When will you know?

Just heard from my boss that they have already released to 10 thats only 2 more people before me, not sure if I want to :dance: or :unsure:.

I thought we would have maybe another year in Lincoln or at least 10 months, Looks like we could be moving for Nov. I hate not knowing where my life is heading:unsure:

Should know in the next couple of months now.

Just heard from my boss that they have already released to 10 thats only 2 more people before me, not sure if I want to :dance: or :unsure:.

I thought we would have maybe another year in Lincoln or at least 10 months, Looks like we could be moving for Nov. I hate not knowing where my life is heading:unsure:

Hope you get to know sooner rather than later - I would be utterly useless not knowing where I was going:frown: OH and I are planning a very big move in the next two years - but least I know where my heart is set on and I can control my destiny. I wish you luck:smile: If you come to the North, hope you are near us - we would soon help you settle in.:smile:

Oh wow OBC!! Only just seen this sorry!! Such brilliant brilliant news!

I hope you find out your next move soon - but that's just coz I'm impatient!

One billion congratulations from me xxxx

Hopefully they'll let you know sooner rather than later, at least you would be able to get on with making the necessary arrangements then, not knowing must be the worst part!

Oh OBC that's amazing!!!!! Well done you so so deserve it- you work so hard you really do both in your job and I'm your life with your boys:))) so, so deserved:))))) I just hope you find out ASAP and if you find yourself posted to the sleepy country side in south east around Sevenoaks/ Edenbridge, then please don't hesitate to call:))))) well done you:))) yay!!!

newrider.com