Goodnight Jack

I can't believe a year has passed already, its gone so quickly.

We all still remeber what a great little pony you were Jack xxx

It's hard to believe it's been a year already. (((Hugs))) to you newforest, I still think of you & Jack x

I cant believe a whole year has passed already. Time flies but all your wonderful memories will be with you forever.

Rest in peace Jack xxx

For every horse person out there, give your horse a cuddle. The next time you moan about the cost, the time, the cold, their faults-you might want to reconsider. If you catch yourself doing that, think about it.

Today I hopped on the cob and rode her back to the field, nothing strange about that, except she didn't want to stop there she wanted to go down the track. That's where i used to sit this time last year. How in tune is that, how special are these creatures for allowing us into their world.

Two years have passed Jack and I know you are around keeping tabs. You chose well she is a challenge, she makes you look like a first pony! She knows I know she knows.

Miss you dear boy, if only you two could have met, both sex mad you would have a dirty weekend!

X

Its your anniversary tomorrow and I haven't much to write really. I am sure you don't mind that there is a carpark on your head! Life moves on and things get developed.

This mare that came my way you chose well, she is an opinionated, obstinate madam who has a lot to say like you were at this age. You still win the trophy for the visits to a@e though and dumping after three weeks.

newrider.com