Help, How Does This Saddle Look? *Picture Heavy*

So glad you got the saddle sorted - I'm sure it will make a big difference and you two will soon be riding happily together!

Yay for you and Flip! I too have just bought a Kent and Masters saddle . . . largely due to its weight-bearing properties/nice large flat panels and Kal is soooo much happier in it.

But we want to see pics . . . sure, I want to see the saddle, but mostly I just want to gaze at Flip's loveliness.

N

Hurrah!

You have the same saddle I have for Arns, except that ours is 18 inch as luckily Arnie had room for me :eek:

We are currently in the xw gullet, having gone down from the xxw when Arns lost weight.

It is a lovely saddle, VSD cut for big shoulders with moveable and/or detachable knee rolls.

Just had my instructor out today and she rode Arns after me and adores this saddle!

Enjoy:)

I've brought in all my diet books to work so I can sit and listen to calls while trying to come up with a plan of how I'm going to fit my bum into a 17.5" saddle. Pure determination (although Saddle fitter said it was still ok to ride him in it!)

Sadly I don't have any photos I'm afraid Nimbus65, and not likely to for a wee while yet - Flip is away getting reschooled at the moment so after spending a lot of pennies yesterday, I immediately had to leave the lovely new saddle in the care of the training yard. I just wanted to bring it home and admire it in my living room. :rolleyes: (I'd also like to bring Flip back home and admire him in my living room but somehow I don't think he'd fit in my pokey flat.)

I did search on here when I heard a Kent & Masters was what the saddler was recommending and noticed Arnie sporting it so I knew it would be good! Mad that a highland is in the same as a belgian draft - I've got to scour tack shops in my area to get a 60" girth before saturday, mail order won't get here in time and my horse's education depends on it. I feel posh now with my lovely saddle.

Can I just say madam your missing out what I think is the important thing of yesterdays excurstions.
You can shoot me if want, I don't care!!!! But you rode your horse with out a lead yesterday for the first time in months!!! I know you made a small mention of it in your orig post but since I nearly started crying I think it's a big thing for both of you!!!!!!! And I wasn't the one riding him!!!
Well done Mrs, love you both!!!!!
The saddle is beautiful!!!!
Now you can kill me!!! Lol!

newrider.com