How far do you travel to your yard

J

jenmac_85

Seeing as I am taking (yet another) break from studying thought I woudl ask a rather pointless quesiton.

How far do you travel to your yard?

The main reason I ask this is that I am fortunate in that my yard is 10 minutes drive form my house, but I am always aware that if circumstances changed I may have to go to a yard further away.

How far away is the norm for a yard to be?

i'm about 20-25 miles away from my yard, jorney times vary with traffic so can take as little as 30 minute or well over an hour. It's only a mile or so down the road from my mum though, so i leave them there so it's handy for her :)

I'm 8miles from my yard can take 10 minutes to 20 minutes depending on what i get stuck behind, bloody country lanes

25 minutes walk or about 5 minutes on the bus from home. however it is near 1.15h from work.

Hmm I shall have to reset the odometer and see how far it actually is.

My gut feeling is about 5-7 miles

It can take a while to get onto the bypass if I go the short route as it's an awkward junction, or go the long way and get on via a roundabout.

Seeing as I am taking (yet another) break from studying thought I woudl ask a rather pointless quesiton.

How far do you travel to your yard?

The main reason I ask this is that I am fortunate in that my yard is 10 minutes drive form my house, but I am always aware that if circumstances changed I may have to go to a yard further away.

How far away is the norm for a yard to be?

I travel approx 11 miles to my yard, about 20 mins depending on weather/traffic etc!

newrider.com