how many rosettes do you have?

26 :). All from RS mini-shows, though (did one a year until recently) so i have 8 for Handy Pony, 8 for Tack and Turnout and 8 for SJ - and i have two 'Specials' - one because the WB i was riding was petrified of a cup of water and it took quite a battle of wills to get him to go near it in a Handy Pony class, and another 'Special' for falling off twice in the run-up to the show and jumping clear with my two fingers taped together :p:eek:! So they aren't 'proper' rosettes as such, but being horseless i don't have much chance to compete, and i;ve got a few red ones :p, so they still get hung up in my room :D!

none
but had 35 for clear round jumping....from the 80's lol
they got lost in my last move:mad:

a girl I used to go to school with used to buy rosettes and bring them into school hehe!

I only have one rosette and a medal for clear round jumping lol!:eek: Wish that I'd done more showing in my life but then again, if you rarely do it it seems even more special if you win something! (I did win a few homemade rosettes at a very small local show with 3 little cups but my mom thought that it was rubbish and when I was away one weekend threw them away!!! It's actually quite funny:D)

I have something like.. 98 + , I can't really remember..
I have around 70 I got this year.. And 40 something from last year.
Thats 3 exhibitions, 2 FRS shows, 1 Windsor show, 2 funday shows. :eek:
ETA: I should probably add that I showed 3 horses this year.
2 last year.
and 2 the year before. :eek:

I have hundreds of rosettes.........................for showing sheep!

2 for my dog........and none for my pony!!

Now that I have transport will definately be trying to change this!

i feel greedy now :eek:

we only keep them over that season unless they are very special ones, and even then after a few years they are binned and we just keep the cards that come with them (anyone who goes to royal welsh/yorkshire show will know what i mean ;))

last season we only got 30/35 because we only went to a dozen or so shows (2 from yorkshire show though :)) the rest were fairly big agricultural ones.

when i was growing up we got literally hundreds a season, because we were out most weekends with a couple of horses at a time, but we only enterered a couple of classes each if that, dependant on resrictions.

roll on next season, i hope to compete at dressage aswell as getting back into the showing circuit :)

3 haha :D I win!

One for falling off in a donkey derby (work that one out!)
One for a gymkhana
And one 'special' one for a dressage comp (for running over the judge and pony trying to jump her car bonnet;))

I have been riding 13 years and I have never been to a show cause Ive never had the money to get transport to take me to one or I didnt have a horse at the time. I have two lovely boys now which I hope to enter into some ridden classes in like two years time and maybe by then I will have enough money to finally go to a show for the first time ever. Being poor really sucks but hey things could be worse, I could be a rich snob. I'm looking forward to the future with my two lads, we will take the shows by storm lol :)

well...

I've got 2 first place in inhand
1- 4 th place in inhand
2nd 6th and 7 in showjumping LOL thats my weakness:eek:

4 in dressage and 3 'specials'
one for making the judges laugh so much when i fell off my pony at 4 years and chased him round the whole show jumping paddock :D

one for my horse standing in the 'i want a wee' position for 5 minutes.

and one for my pony for undoing the judges coat zip when she came over to pat my pony.

so....13 :)

with my first pony I got 64 with her over 3 years (only did summer as too far to travel for indoor shows)
with Honey I got 57 over a year
and with robbie i've got 2 so far :D

so thats 123 so far! :)

8 :eek:

4 from PC endurance rides with my old share pony and 4 with Molly (endurance and sponsored rides).

I hope to get a few more with Molly - I nearly cried when we got our first one (childhood dream fulfilled :eek:)

Had voltan a year and 4 months - we have been to 4 shows and got 10 rossettes two are firsts, reserve champion, and a trophy which i could never have imagined getting to be honest. He trys his heart out.

But at the end of the day for me i would happily go home empty handed with my boy as long as he was happy :) he means the world to me

newrider.com