Dismiss Notice

Hi, we hope you enjoy looking around New Rider. We are a very friendly board so don't feel afraid to ask your questions. Register now, say 'Hello' and join in the conversations.

Lost dog

Discussion in 'Cats, Dogs and other Animals' started by Jessey, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Jessey

Jessey Well-Known Member

She's a black lab, no collar, no identifying marks apart from a shaved bit on a front leg from the minor op.

I have looked on DogsLost for all areas, no one has posted any on there that went missing this month.
    This is her http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=126254

#21 Jessey, Mar 8, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    Prjsmk likes this.
  2. Jessey

Jessey Well-Known Member

I could be adding it all up wrong, the op could have been done Saturday, maybe they doped her for the long car ride back on sunday, maybe he genuinely hadn't taken a picture of her yet and had to get one sent to him from the trainer, maybe he just doesn't want to admin to the old owner that he lost the dog the first day he had her and that's why he won't call, maybe he just wanted a dog to work and doesn't particularly have a connection with animals, all possible.

3. Bodshi

Bodshi Well-Known Member

Yes it's most likely all genuine but always best to be alert lol. The shaved bit is probably where they injected the sedative.

I have only just seed a post about a missing black lab but I've a feeling it was a male. Will have to see if I can persuade FB to show me it again ...

Prjsmk and Jessey like this.
  4. Advert Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. Trewsers

Trewsers Well-Known Member

6. Jessey

Jessey Well-Known Member

There's been more sightings, she's working her way back to where she ran off from, but as yet no luck catching her.

It looks like the guy is a breeder, that might explain why he didn't know much about her.

HaloHoney, Prjsmk and Trewsers like this.
The FREE site for selling smallholdings, farms and rural properties