Lump on cannon bone - pics added

Jane&Ziggy

Learning together!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
Jane, don't know I'd you're interested but a good friend of mine is a Bowens practitioner and recently bought a Theraplate to add another string to her bow. She posted on FB yesterday saying that she treated a young horse that threw a juvenile splint had needed only 3 sessions on the Theraplate for it to disappear.
That's very interesting, but having Googled TheraPlates I see they are large - I don't suppose someone could bring one to my field, and I suppose they need power to work. It's probably impractical for us alas, though they do look really interesting!

MrC

https://m.facebook.com/MrKiasLife/
Nov 10, 2014
Uk
m.facebook.com
Faran did this, apparently youngsters do it but they don’t stay or are as much of a problem in babies.

After a few weeks his was gone. His was on the inside of his cannon near the knee as well. I was concerned but a breeder friend told me it will go away and it has. Looked horrid initially

Reactions: carthorse

Jane&Ziggy

Learning together!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
Faran did this, apparently youngsters do it but they don’t stay or are as much of a problem in babies.

After a few weeks his was gone. His was on the inside of his cannon near the knee as well. I was concerned but a breeder friend told me it will go away and it has. Looked horrid initially
Oh I hope Charlie's does too! Thank you, that's encouraging!