Lump on cannon bone - pics added

Jane, don't know I'd you're interested but a good friend of mine is a Bowens practitioner and recently bought a Theraplate to add another string to her bow. She posted on FB yesterday saying that she treated a young horse that threw a juvenile splint had needed only 3 sessions on the Theraplate for it to disappear.
That's very interesting, but having Googled TheraPlates I see they are large - I don't suppose someone could bring one to my field, and I suppose they need power to work. It's probably impractical for us alas, though they do look really interesting!

Faran did this, apparently youngsters do it but they don’t stay or are as much of a problem in babies.

After a few weeks his was gone. His was on the inside of his cannon near the knee as well. I was concerned but a breeder friend told me it will go away and it has. Looked horrid initially

Reactions: carthorse
Faran did this, apparently youngsters do it but they don’t stay or are as much of a problem in babies.

After a few weeks his was gone. His was on the inside of his cannon near the knee as well. I was concerned but a breeder friend told me it will go away and it has. Looked horrid initially
Oh I hope Charlie's does too! Thank you, that's encouraging!

newrider.com