March 2014 Sells/ Swaps/Wants

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Several bits mainly showing bits like Rugby pelhams and French links snaffles all 5.1/2 inch various...Llilac Mark Todd saddle cloth pony/cob used but in excellent condition £10..... Red Dublin blouson size x large lined in pink fleece very warm £10 various riding tops size large will write a list tomorrow of exact makes and sizes :) mainly Toggi or Tottie.... Musto salmon pink gillet size 18.... £10 all in excellent condition

Last edited:
Several bits mainly showing bits like Rugby pelhams and French links snaffles all 5.1/2 inch various...Llilac Mark Todd saddle cloth pony/cob used but in excellent condition £10..... Red Dublin blouson size x large lined in pink fleece very warm £10 various riding tops size large will write a list tomorrow of exact makes and sizes :) mainly Toggi or Tottie.... Musto salmon pink gillet size 18.... £10 all in excellent condition

Price for the 5.5" rugby pelham plz :)

I still have a bodywarmer left - Puffa size 12 pastel pale blue. Two way zip very smart - hardly worn. Would like £10 including post and packing. Or I will swap for other bodywarmers of a similar genre or leadrope and headcollar. Can post pics or link to pic.

I have a

shimable haf pad - with the grippy but breathable underside

Lunge whip in black - never used but dusty!

Blue/green/red tartan boot and hat bag

12" English leather saddle

14.5" native pony saddle pad

Some pony sized numnahs/saddle cloths (black one and pink one I think)

And probably more! Pictures if wanted but daren't upload them else my post will vanish!!

Still got a gilet to swap!:yellowcarded: size medium required - all colours considered......:smile:

Bump!!! Should be April swaps now! lol
I've had it with ebay so will only either swap or sell on here now.

Still got a nice Puff gilet that needs a home......

I also have a mid blue Harry Hall gilet with detachable furry hood - literally worn twice if anyone wants to swap/buy!!!

Oh and I have a brown Jack Murphy gilet - hardly worn size medium which is about a 12/14

I NEED a black gilet in my life / wardrobe..

I have a set of full sized travel boots which are free to a good home (just cost of post and packing required). They are in reasonable condition but have some wear and tear around the bottom of the back ones. They also need a good wash! I am trying to find someone to give them to before I bin them.

Quite fancy a brown gilet! Not sure why because I always wear high viz and only ever wear gilet's for riding!!

How much Trews would you like? Would go nicely with my brown breeches!!

I have a set of full sized travel boots which are free to a good home (just cost of post and packing required). They are in reasonable condition but have some wear and tear around the bottom of the back ones. They also need a good wash! I am trying to find someone to give them to before I bin them.

Mp do you still have these?? X

Selling for a friend Charles & Owen H2000 Showing/riding hat. Black velvet, flesh harness. Brand new in box, tags have been removed however sadly due to her own health this has NEVER been ridden in. Cost £144.50 on box. Looking for around £60

ETA: Size 58cm 7 1/8 !

ETA: SOLD

Last edited:
Quite fancy a brown gilet! Not sure why because I always wear high viz and only ever wear gilet's for riding!!

How much Trews would you like? Would go nicely with my brown breeches!!

I could swap for the Harry Hall if it will fit me? What size is it? If it's 12 - 14 medium it will be okay.
Am struggling to get photos on here atm, if you would like I can pm you my email address and you can see a pic on there? Just been and checked the size, tis a 14 but tbh it is quite a small 14 if you know what I mean!!

Last edited:
May

For sale or loan/trial

5.5 happy mouth mullen eggbutt, the mouthpiece is slightly thinner than the loose ring version. Not a huge difference but if you have a fat tongue it could because huge difference for the horse.

Ideal to start babies :smile: £12 including the postage and packing. As new.

Will dig lilac bodywarmer out Trews and let you know asap.

Would also like high wither gp thin numnah. Not sure what I have to swap but would pay!

Will dig lilac bodywarmer out Trews and let you know asap.

Would also like high wither gp thin numnah. Not sure what I have to swap but would pay!

Oooh how exciting! A 12 will fit (just:happy:) I normally buy 14 but I can make 12 fit:biggrin:

newrider.com
Back