Please pray for Millie

Sorry to hear that. I hope it's just a blip.
I agree that she wasn't quite herself today, and found that she was more ataxic on presentation. I also think her posture has declined as she was more lordotic (dipped over the back) with a wide hindlimb stance to stabilise herself. I found some pain between her scapulas today and at the cranial aspect of her thoracic spine, although her neck was comfortable on range of motion and palpation.

Lits of vibes for Millie and OH
That's a lot going on..
I agree that she wasn't quite herself today, and found that she was more ataxic on presentation. I also think her posture has declined as she was more lordotic (dipped over the back) with a wide hindlimb stance to stabilise herself. I found some pain between her scapulas today and at the cranial aspect of her thoracic spine, although her neck was comfortable on range of motion and palpation.

waiting for results, doesn't think it is neurological even though her walking is affected, more concerned with her weight loss, lack of muscle. Done full bloods and urine tests, waiting to see if they reveal anything. and if not where we go from here

You must be knackered.
quite! Surgeon suggests trying to walk her 5 minutes every hour if possible so add that to my to do list. And that's before OH goes into hospital for major cancer surgery on 11th March and will be in recovery for up to six months if he makes it out at all. I just hope before he goes in he has got his paperwork up together and briefs me on it

Last edited:
newrider.com