Post a photo today...new 2021 edition

Do you have WiFi at the yard? How does this work if not?! It's brilliant
Nope no wifi, it just runs on a sim card
Oh I want one!!! Are they expensive?
it was about £160, plus batteries at about £40 and the SIM card on top. I’ve had my monies worth already and it’s only been up 2 weeks. With the floods and tonight with a colicky Hank it’s saved me dozens of trips back and forth, and caught when Hank went back downhill last night so I could go back and sort him out.

Nope no wifi, it just runs on a sim card

it was about £160, plus batteries at about £40 and the SIM card on top. I’ve had my monies worth already and it’s only been up 2 weeks. With the floods and tonight with a colicky Hank it’s saved me dozens of trips back and forth, and caught when Hank went back downhill last night so I could go back and sort him out.
Could you send me a link please, interested in finding out more about this as it sounds fab!

After Lincoln and Chester played they were laying down together.
I tried to go out the front door around the house to get a photo so they would not get up.

I got one well before near the fence
Then they saw me and got up to come over

Then woo hoo they were back to laying near each other but i did not disturb them.
I just tried to get one thru the sliding door and deck rails.

Every day is one more day to new routines and sadly old memories for him being so bonded to Theodore fading.

Chester is fascinated by his long ears which is cute.
20210108_123313.jpg

20210108_135205.jpg

Mine are not tagged.
Chester had never been with the miracle goats which were both nubians.
The others are alpine and Nigerian dwarf with upright ears.

Chester has half mast ears being a miniature nubian...
His mother is nubian..the same mother as Lincoln.. his father was a Nigerian dwarf.

He has half mast ears and hmm hes built like a TANK...

Much bigger bone stature.

Im not sure but the father may be the same as Washington and Jefferson because I got all 3 at the same time.
Different farms but they were friends sharing the same booth at the blessing of the horses.
Yes I went to the blessing of the horses and came home w 3 baby GOATS.

I hope they bond enough to stay together
All the time.
But for now its working to put Chester in with him during the day.

We plan to try some supervised play of all of them together.

He played hard and heavy with Theodore but his neck will always be a worry in the back of our minds.

Reactions: Huggy and Trewsers
newrider.com