Post a photo today...new 2021 edition

I ordered 2 different size small half...wall
Trees.
They just came
They need more branch positioning.
The larget one is just temporarily in the stairwell on a large plaque w hooks I hang bridles on.

Im very pleased w them

View attachment 109026View attachment 109027View attachment 109028

The little one is fine in the dining room it fit well. Nothing will blow it.

The bigger one needs to go someplace
Not near a ceiling fan.
They will both have photo ornaments I make of the horses and goats.

So both can't be places the ornaments could blow off.
Are these for Christmas?

I was worried I would scare off the 3 female turkeys with the ghosts.
I put some by the arena yesterday that I did end up LEAVING UP.
At first I was going to take the area ones down after I played but the go right past the cowboy curtain when thats blowing on the hill.

They were out front this am
Unconcerned with the ghosts.
Then a little while later in the little cavaletti pen.

20211023_075609.jpg20211023_075644.jpg20211023_091007.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Trewsers
This is another cute display but the sun didnt cooperate sigh and its a really Really busy narrow road no place to pull off.
I need a fence and chains and lanterns near the tombstones next year.

20211024_095035.jpg
The 12 ft skeleton is nice too.

Here are the LAZY LITTLE BOYS
lounging in the night area.
But omg if I would have shut that gate
The complaining would have started
BIG TIME

20211024_113336.jpg

This is another cute display but the sun didnt cooperate sigh and its a really Really busy narrow road no place to pull off.
I need a fence and chains and lanterns near the tombstones next year.

View attachment 109074
The 12 ft skeleton is nice too.

Here are the LAZY LITTLE BOYS
lounging in the night area.
But omg if I would have shut that gate
The complaining would have started
BIG TIME

View attachment 109075
Hey if the sun was shining like that here, I'd be lounging too!

We have had very bad weather tedribly high winds..
Lots and lots of power outages trees down.

We thank god faired ok.
We only lost power briefly and no damage.
I brought in the ghosts and tombstones...I didn't want to be chasing them to the next county.

A few places had high 80 to 94 mph gusts.

This poor plane didn't faire well.

The tie downs broke or pulled out
It went airborne and hit that fence
HARD to do that much damage.

• Sad
@horseandgoatmom those are great Halloween decorations! I hope those didn’t blow away in the wind. You folks had a doozy of a wind storm, glad you’re ok.

I took this foto yesterday, up on the high ridge in the far pasture - as you can see we are still pretty green. The local Weather folks have been posting gorgeous fall pictures but all of them are two hours north on the TN/KY border.

DA1CBF78-05D7-43B3-AB8E-D6500145CC22.jpeg

This is the last rose of 2021. This came from a bush I rescued when a neighbor moved several years ago. It was in a pot and hadn’t been water. DH is the green thumb, he planted it, poured the vitamins to it and darned if it didn’t honor us with some blooms the following year! It’s been blooming every year since.
393067A6-BA01-43F1-92C3-FA5289CCFE25.jpeg

Vet was here this AM to draw blood for ACTH on both horses. I asked the vet for his assessment of Joker, my Cushings horse. He said what I was already suspicious of, but didn’t tell him until after he gave his thoughts — that we may have to increase Joker’s Prascend dosage😨.

I wanted Rusty checked as well because he is 27. He has been really slow to shed these last two Springs; his last ACTH was in 2019, it was at the high of the high/normal range.

Temperature is 59(F) with a wind chill of 54.8(F). It’s been pouring rain all morning, until about 30 minutes ago. I’m pretty sure I’m done running fans in the barn and it will soon be time to get the heated water tubs & buckets out.

How do I get that dumb rainbow horse head out of the thread? I don’t know what I did to get that:(

Attachments

• 1635440963170.png
    1635440963170.png
    170.8 KB · Views: 2
Ohh Lollykay wow your not much warmer than here we are 50f.

This may be sad its Turkey season
There was a bunch of 8 or more males I see much further up the road.
Today I only saw 3😢😭.

It's possible its a different group but I don't think so..

I do still see the 3 females here.
20211028_111241.jpg20211028_111253.jpg

These are big males so I'm sure hunters would want them.

@horseandgoatmom those are great Halloween decorations! I hope those didn’t blow away in the wind. You folks had a doozy of a wind storm, glad you’re ok.

I took this foto yesterday, up on the high ridge in the far pasture - as you can see we are still pretty green. The local Weather folks have been posting gorgeous fall pictures but all of them are two hours north on the TN/KY border.

View attachment 109100

This is the last rose of 2021. This came from a bush I rescued when a neighbor moved several years ago. It was in a pot and hadn’t been water. DH is the green thumb, he planted it, poured the vitamins to it and darned if it didn’t honor us with some blooms the following year! It’s been blooming every year since.
View attachment 109101

Vet was here this AM to draw blood for ACTH on both horses. I asked the vet for his assessment of Joker, my Cushings horse. He said what I was already suspicious of, but didn’t tell him until after he gave his thoughts — that we may have to increase Joker’s Prascend dosage😨.

I wanted Rusty checked as well because he is 27. He has been really slow to shed these last two Springs; his last ACTH was in 2019, it was at the high of the high/normal range.

Temperature is 59(F) with a wind chill of 54.8(F). It’s been pouring rain all morning, until about 30 minutes ago. I’m pretty sure I’m done running fans in the barn and it will soon be time to get the heated water tubs & buckets out.

How do I get that dumb rainbow horse head out of the thread? I don’t know what I did to get that:(
Mr trews has a very similar unicorn horse on his Apple Watch lol

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
Ohhh its been a while ..
What a pleasant surprise.

I thought I heard a chainsaw out back late yestetday hmmmm.
There isn't anything past me for a long way.

The woods beyond me the house is way up on the other road and the is a road beyond them with several houses but not close.

It did sound faint but I'm walking out there like an enraged mama bear.
I got out to where I could see the property line and beyond but now didnt hear anything.

Sounds can be deceiving coming from someplace else and bouncing off the woods line.
Thankfully I think that was the case and I had gone downhill which Is why I think I wasn't hearing it.

I turn to come back relieved and OMG
HOW LOVELY .

The little pines have filled in sooooo lovely making the trails out there serene and magical.

I haven't been out there in at least a couple years and what I can see from Sonny's paddock gives no clue.

20211028_154313.jpg

It almost reminds me of the trail i used to ride many many years ago before in q wooded spot near the old house before condos were built.

I can access thru Sonny's gate but i need to scope out another access point off my front play area going off behind the goats.

20211028_154001.jpg

20211028_154020.jpg

20211028_154003.jpg

20211028_154022.jpg

20211028_154055.jpg
Woo hoo I'm excited to do more exploring.

I was happy to see the laneway fence and my no trespassing signs way off in the diatance were still intact as well as a few downed trees now blocking it.

The last thing I want would be dirt bikes or atv's flying thru if I'M out there.
Very early on they did and flew RIGHT THRU THE FRONT YARD.
Its our propery not a public free for all so it got blocked.

• Love
Reactions: Trewsers and Huggy
Ohhh its been a while ..
What a pleasant surprise.

I thought I heard a chainsaw out back late yestetday hmmmm.
There isn't anything past me for a long way.

The woods beyond me the house is way up on the other road and the is a road beyond them with several houses but not close.

It did sound faint but I'm walking out there like an enraged mama bear.
I got out to where I could see the property line and beyond but now didnt hear anything.

Sounds can be deceiving coming from someplace else and bouncing off the woods line.
Thankfully I think that was the case and I had gone downhill which Is why I think I wasn't hearing it.

I turn to come back relieved and OMG
HOW LOVELY .

The little pines have filled in sooooo lovely making the trails out there serene and magical.

I haven't been out there in at least a couple years and what I can see from Sonny's paddock gives no clue.

View attachment 109120

It almost reminds me of the trail i used to ride many many years ago before in q wooded spot near the old house before condos were built.

I can access thru Sonny's gate but i need to scope out another access point off my front play area going off behind the goats.

View attachment 109121

View attachment 109122

View attachment 109123

View attachment 109124

View attachment 109125
Woo hoo I'm excited to do more exploring.

I was happy to see the laneway fence and my no trespassing signs way off in the diatance were still intact as well as a few downed trees now blocking it.

The last thing I want would be dirt bikes or atv's flying thru if I'M out there.
Very early on they did and flew RIGHT THRU THE FRONT YARD.
Its our propery not a public free for all so it got blocked.
What a wonderful thing to have!

• Love
Reactions: horseandgoatmom
newrider.com