Rs-tor

I have pictures of the first time I did XC with Hens wearing a 3 point breast plate AND a neck strap! Not to mention MANE being a very useful natural grab handle (I think I had a handful in my break failing bareback/headcollar canter!)

Kind of a bummer that people think safety aids are an indication of poor riding skills, isn't it?

Okay I'll admit it I am not the bravest rider to begin with. But I also have two little kids to take care off all day by myself. I can't really afford to get smashed up and not have anybody taking care of my little ones.

I've almost fully talked myself into it now. lol
Either NO's version or the original (just noticed I don't pay VAT so saving some there ;) )

Kind of a bummer that people think safety aids are an indication of poor riding skills, isn't it?

Personally I think it’s quite the opposite, a sensible rider knows that sh*t happens! I own the sweetest little ex-racehorse on the planet, safe as houses and I’ve not fallen off him in three years of ownership! My best friend was riding him one day, she rides fit racehorses for a living, usually four a day up the gallops, plus point to pointers at the weekend, her horse is what I would term ‘sharp’ and I wouldn’t sit on him if you paid me. She STILL managed to fall off my super safe horse in a freak ‘bucking going into a canter and dropping shoulder to turn corner and not hit the fence’ style accident!

I wouldn’t get in a car without a seat belt and I won’t ride a horse without the relevant safety equipment!

I'm an idiot. Apparently my exploring how much the total would be (minus VAT, plus shipping) did result in an order. I just got an email confirmation...Oh well. Looks like I got one coming my way.

I'll update once I get it...

I'm an idiot. Apparently my exploring how much the total would be (minus VAT, plus shipping) did result in an order. I just got an email confirmation...Oh well. Looks like I got one coming my way.

I'll update once I get it...

Haha, is this what you tell your OH? "I was just checking shipping and accidentally bought it". I like your style! :D

lol. That does sound good, right!? I'll keep in mind for future purchases. ;)
On this one I was really surprised when I got the order confirmation though.
I am sure I bought worse junk before so hopefully I will use it when I get it.

It sounds perfect for Minnie and I (green horse, getting ready to take her places)

newrider.com