UPDATE POST 30 :(, say hello to the newest member of my ever growing family

This is Anya, an 8 week old Lionlop

SAM_2673.jpg

SAM_2677.jpg

SAM_2671.jpg

Last edited:
she's adoreable! very cute :D

hehe thank you :D

She's gorgeous. I love baby bunnies. Fostered 2 a couple of years ago and really didn't want to send them back to the rescue :eek:

Awwww :D,

She's got those eyes that shout "Oh my goodness, what have got myself into?" hehe.

Tres cute! :)

loll, I know what has she got herself into, an even bigger bunny family than she came from lol, :D

your house would be great in a famine :p

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

10, a group of 4, a group of 3, a pair and a single, but the pair & single will be joined when they are neutered, then if all goes well will be joined with one of the other groups :D

You've done better than me with bonding then :D I've never managed to successfully get anything more than a pair happy for any length of time :eek:

You've done better than me with bonding then :D I've never managed to successfully get anything more than a pair happy for any length of time :eek:

Awww, I just started bonding my group of four last sat, so they are still sorting out a pecking order, I would like to have them all together at some point, but my group of three (Smokey, Buffy & Angel) won't accept anyone else into their group lol, but maybe in time I will be able to :D

I've got 4 pairs and a single. Had a trio for a while, then almost bonded them with a pair, but they fell out for no apparent reason and the only way back to any kind of sense was to split them to 2 pairs and a single. I've tried rebonding since with zero success. My other 2 pairs won't bond with anything else - one is very territorial and attacks anything that comes near him except his woman, and the pair of girls start fighting each other. So I'm left with 5 groups, which wasn't quite the original plan :eek:

That is SERIOUSLY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! Have just dragged OH across the office to see your pics!!!! Am now dropping massive hints (which fall on deaf ears I might add!)
What a cutie - very very jealous but pleased for you!!!

newrider.com