Snap some pictures today

Wow what a bold fox! Or is that not unusual for where you are? At our old house they were shy and I only had them kindly marking their scent and territory (when I left tack room open at dusk!). Never actually saw one.

Reactions: Kite_Rider
There as bold as brass round here. Thats why i try to lamb indoors and i shut them in at night for the first few weeks once born.

A few years ago the fox came ever night when i went to feed the sheep and be in with the sheep eating out the feed troughs next to them.

I had an Eeeek moment today.
I was sitting all quiet feeding the fishes, when I had a bird fly past my face. Well that broke the absorbed place I had gone to!
I noticed two Robins. I didn't know who had done it since they were either side of me. One flew past again but decided to land right on the edge of the lake. No no you can't stay there, the carp in here will have you. So there I was fishing bread out of the lake so I can feed the robins who wanted it.
So that could be wild bird seed on my shopping list.

The fly by bird
MOV_2677_7274~2.jpg

My daughter went to the beach near her this morning at 8 am - 5 minutes from her, 10 from us. She sent me this, saying "Just reminded myself how lucky I am to live here!" With that 10 minutes away in one direction , and the forest 5 in the other, who could complain?View attachment 102601
I love this photo. I don't know if mine will be overly thrilled by the location of the beach in relation to her field. I could get photos like this, I went to the beach, on my own. :)

I love this photo. I don't know if mine will be overly thrilled by the location of the beach in relation to her field. I could get photos like this, I went to the beach, on my own. :)
Everything is so much cleaner and clearer since lockdown. There's a lot of ships usually, as this is the solent, but it's so clean and quiet just now.

Today we went on a 21.5m bike ride, ( with our electric bikes, I'm not that fit). It was lovely to be reminded of the wide world beyond the 5 mile radius we can travel in Wales. Cycling is not restricted. We went on what I called the 3 Castles ride although I failed to take a photo of the middle one on the route. Setting off from our Pembroke house we tootled past, in order of the pics, Carew Castle, then across to Cresswell Quay. Very odd to sit by a river in a wooded valley and see the sea and have the banks strewn with seaweed! Then up and over to close to Manorbier Castle, the un-photoed one, sitting on a glorious little bay on the Pembrokeshire Coast path. Then a final toil along the final stretch and around the pond at Pembroke Castle, about 1/4 mile from home. Splendid.Carew1.jpgCQ.jpgCresswell River.jpgPembroke.jpg

Lovely walk on one of the greens in the forest. Two flaked out foals, and the black pony on the left was a stallion - as a family found to their cost when they got too close to his harem!Screenshot_20200614-180723_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200614-180639_Gallery.jpg

newrider.com