Snap some pictures today

Congratulations @Bodshi ???? you are right. It was glowing in the grass at 10pm last night when i walked back up the road.
I took a picture of the glow on my phone. That didnt show at all it was just a blur. So i tried taking a picture closer. That still didnt work of course but under the light on my phone i could actually see its little legs and body moving around. We use to see loads when i was a kid, very few now. We only know there there when we see that fabulous green glow.
Aw that's amazing and so lovely. I've never seen one, would love to though. Maybe we don't get them up here.

One thing that never fails to amaze me, when they are lying down like that and you get up close to them, just how massive they really are, the depth through her chest always amazes me. I guess it’s just that your at a different angle to normal but yeah, I’m always astounded.

One thing that never fails to amaze me, when they are lying down like that and you get up close to them, just how massive they really are, the depth through her chest always amazes me. I guess it’s just that your at a different angle to normal but yeah, I’m always astounded.

Yes I think that often too - there is something quite humbling about a huge creature laying down like that. Zi amazes me, he's big enough when he stands up at just over 17hh - but when he's laid down, he looks such a huge big thing. Perhaps as well they are so lovely!
Belle looks like velvet. :)

View attachment 102584

I have a video - I can't seem to make it work getting it on here, it was really creepy last night - see the dragon's breath mist there! You could hear all the birds, they were so busy and clearly not ready for bed. That was about half ten. It was really quite light - the pic doesn't do it justice.
Looks cold.
To upload video, I upload to youtube and use that link.

Reactions: Trewsers
View attachment 102584

I have a video - I can't seem to make it work getting it on here, it was really creepy last night - see the dragon's breath mist there! You could hear all the birds, they were so busy and clearly not ready for bed. That was about half ten. It was really quite light - the pic doesn't do it justice.
This photo is stunning Trewsers.

Reactions: Trewsers
They dont need the hills as such, they just need the right thermals. The orange one was just taking off. They just stand there and wait for lift off.

newrider.com