Strangest thing your pet eats???

we were sat in the front room on christmas day and heard a rustling noise. oliver, our cat had his fat little face stuffed into a bag of thorntons fudge. we never thought he had that much of a sweet tooth, but he went for the strawberry buttons as well bless him!

Our cat Mookie likes spaghetti bolonnaise.he also loves cheese and hates cat food and would prefer to steal things from humans. (he was feral when we took him in at 8 months old and shouldn't be so picky but he doesn't understand that:p )

our cat alfie loves mushrooms preferably raw , and kieran loves fried tomato skins , morse and lewis both love choquettes ( sort of mini choux buns without cream) , carmaux, reyes and fabregas love pain au raisen , but on the other end of the scale , owen, theo , viera and gerad only eat friskies cat food , no human food at all or other brand of cat food

CAT POO and used EARBUDS

our cocker spaniel decided to dig these out of the bin and eat them along with curry and basically anything that looks remotelt edible she is a Pig-dog.

EHO the post about grapes

A friend of a friend's dog has DIED becuase it had about 5 grapes and they didn't notice.

Another friend had to have her dog's stomach pumped after it got hold of a xmas pudding. She was on a drip for 2 days. THEY ARE REALLY REALLY BAD for dogs!

EHO the post about grapes

A friend of a friend's dog has DIED becuase it had about 5 grapes and they didn't notice.

Another friend had to have her dog's stomach pumped after it got hold of a xmas pudding. She was on a drip for 2 days. THEY ARE REALLY REALLY BAD for dogs!

:eek:We visited a vet a few years ago over Max's colitis and they said grapes are fine and shouldn't cause any problems! :eek::mad:

Anyway, we don't feed them anymore as we don't want to risk upsetting his stomach.

But... just :eek:!

my mums dog, and my friend's dog both like to eat horse and sheep poo....but then I think most dogs do (if they arent rolling in it).

My cats eat anything, pizza, pasta, yoghurt, icecream - I even caught one of them licking the mustard off the plates! They will eat anything they can get hold of - but they are still well ffed! Its not like I starve them and they are struggling to survive, they are just naughty! They know they arent allowed on the work surfaces/tables/benches in kitchen etc....but that wont stop them!

We dont leave anything out that we know is toxic, but still, I reckon these little kitties have the hardest stomaches ever!

My dog loves oranges, apples, bananas and celery . Oh and i found out recently he likes strawberries too. He only gets small amounts...Just realised this is a really old thread lol

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com