Stylish tack room

It gets better - I've set up a folding table taken from the caravan - needed to press some gear ( which is most unlike me but haven't been using the dryer so things are more creased!)

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
Tres chic indeed T! You have not let on that you only have the washing in there to hide evidence of your boot addiction. There are half a dozen pairs in plain sight! (I only noticed as a fellow sufferer....)

Reactions: Trewsers
Must be something wrong with me as I can't see the underpants even though I know they are there??? Must admit I just thought wow Mrs T HOW MANY PAIRS? Boots that is, I'm very envious of your boot collection.

I am another who didn't even see the washing buy my eyes went straight to those boots. I only have 2 pairs. One are my ariat grassmeres which I refuse to replace because I believe that they should last me more than 2 years, despite the visible holes in them. My other pair are my mountain horse black boots which have had the zips replaced so many times and are now my 'show' boots. I need more boots.

Yes, you need more boots! Lol I read somewhere it pays to have more than one pair - so that your really good ones last longer......well that's my excuse.

newrider.com