Stylish tack room

It gets better - I've set up a folding table taken from the caravan - needed to press some gear ( which is most unlike me but haven't been using the dryer so things are more creased!)

Tres chic indeed T! You have not let on that you only have the washing in there to hide evidence of your boot addiction. There are half a dozen pairs in plain sight! (I only noticed as a fellow sufferer....)

Must be something wrong with me as I can't see the underpants even though I know they are there??? Must admit I just thought wow Mrs T HOW MANY PAIRS? Boots that is, I'm very envious of your boot collection.

I am another who didn't even see the washing buy my eyes went straight to those boots. I only have 2 pairs. One are my ariat grassmeres which I refuse to replace because I believe that they should last me more than 2 years, despite the visible holes in them. My other pair are my mountain horse black boots which have had the zips replaced so many times and are now my 'show' boots. I need more boots.

Yes, you need more boots! Lol I read somewhere it pays to have more than one pair - so that your really good ones last longer......well that's my excuse.

Hehe - used to have two to ride and was getting a third so might as well keep the saddles - never say never and all that...

newrider.com
Back