Very Important Question

Once for a bizarre reason my neighbour brought in my washing (family emergency and she had keys) and she had folded mine up, but I was to embarrassed to ask how she did it so well. I had only noticed after I put it back on the bed :eek:

Once for a bizarre reason my neighbour brought in my washing (family emergency and she had keys) and she had folded mine up, but I was to embarrassed to ask how she did it so well. I had only noticed after I put it back on the bed :eek:

Stuff the embarassment i would ask! Think about how much room you would save in the airing cupboard. :tongue:

I have far to much time on my hands this morning :banghead:

On a plus side it seems Google really does hold the answers to all of lifes questions :How to fold a fitted sheet

Love the comments below about mixing a martini :giggle:

I just clicked on the link to take a look (who wouldn't want to?!) only for the site to be blocked by work's internet policy thing! :giggle:

Seriously!!

Evidently looking up how to fold a fitted sheet is a big NO NO at work - but going on New Rider is absolutely no problem. Glad the priorities are right! :mstickle:

My way is far quicker!! Put the corners together, fold in half then roll it up and stuff it underneath the nicely folded duvet cover in the airing cupboard to flatten it et voila!! :biggrin: :giggle:

My way is far quicker!! Put the corners together, fold in half then roll it up and stuff it underneath the nicely folded duvet cover in the airing cupboard to flatten it et voila!! :biggrin: :giggle:

That is pretty similar to what i do. lol

Oh just stuff the bladdy thing into your airing cupboard or if like me you don't have one cos you live in a shoe box - stuff it into your bedding box! If you pile enough stuff on top its ok!!!!!!

I fold one in half top to bottom, then fold in half side to side, tuck the corners into each other, fold again side to side, then top to bottom

If that makes any sense

I don't iron them!

Bloody hell that Anthea Turner is a bit over the top isn't she ? Who has time to do all of that anyway ? :unsure:

Says the person who made fun of people who iron their baby clothes but has just spent the morning doing just that :eek:

newrider.com