Very Important Question

HAHAHAHA

I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself, a fitted sheet is one thing but not being able to fold a thong ?? And needing to do a clip ?! :bounce::giggle::happy:

I saw that made me laugh out loud, my dog wondered what was going on!

My underwear is certainly not organised!!!

It goes on! how to fold socks, boxer shorts, pants.....

I sense a new sport coming... we have extreme ironing.......................now we have...........EXTREME FITTED SHEET FOLDING!! Rolls about on the floor, laughing:dance:

HAHAHAHA

I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself, a fitted sheet is one thing but not being able to fold a thong ?? And needing to do a clip ?! :bounce::giggle::happy:

Have you seen how flimsy some thongs/g-strings are?:smoke:
Don't worry, your not the only one who doesn't like ironing.............

I sense a new sport coming... we have extreme ironing.......................now we have...........EXTREME FITTED SHEET FOLDING!! Rolls about on the floor, laughing:dance:

:giggle::giggle::giggle: :dance:

I can just picture it now, trying to fold a fitted sheet whilst doing a show jumping course !!

Have you seen how flimsy some thongs/g-strings are?:smoke:
Don't worry, your not the only one who doesn't like ironing.............

Yer but as they are so small can't you just bundle them up and chuck em in the grundies drawer ? :unsure:

I sat watching one of those funny video programmes recently, and the lengths people go to pretend to iron... several in a river, one on a dingy.. one with a huge inflatable tyre.... one suspended from a tree.......

I'm starting to feel rather embarrassed at just how much I don't do ........:unsure:

Well don`t ................... :wink:

I dont Iron anything ... nothing, nadda ...... don`t see the point ... i wash bedding, clothes horse/line dry it/tumble dry it and then stick it back on the bed ... clothes go straight onto hangers and then get worn ... I once got asked how i get the creases out of my clothes .. (serious Q from a mum at school) i larfed my head off .. they didn`t believe me when i said i don`t Iron :giggle:

Well don`t ................... :wink:

I dont Iron anything ... nothing, nadda ...... don`t see the point ... i wash bedding, clothes horse/line dry it/tumble dry it and then stick it back on the bed ... clothes go straight onto hangers and then get worn ... I once got asked how i get the creases out of my clothes .. (serious Q from a mum at school) i larfed my head off .. they didn`t believe me when i said i don`t Iron :giggle:
I'm with youon this but I don't use hangers I just fold it stick it in the clean washing basket and 9 times out of 10 it doesn't make it to the draw before its worn again :smoke:

I learnt how to do a fitted sheet after one came back from the laundry to a B&B I used to work at.

Top side = the side you lie on

The top side faces you as you hold the sheet up in front of you. Shove your left hand in the top fitted corner and make a "point", so that the seam of the fitted corner is away from you. Bring the right top corner round beyond the left one, make the top right corner (in your right hand) fit over the top of the left point, and leave it there. Slide your right hand down the folded over sheet now to your right, and tug it slightly to even it out.

Now, put your right hand inside those first two corners, and with your left hand pick up each of the other two corners and put them over the other two corners so you effectively have all four corners as a "point" over your right hand. Tug out the folded bits of the sheet so the whole thing is rectangular in shape, all four corners on top of one another.

It is easier to fold up from there (whether you iron it or not) by lying it carefully on something, and the sides of it more or less fall into place.

Is this making any sense at all? :frown: :biggrin:

It really is very easy once you've done one successfully! And if you have to iron it afterwards, hook it over the end of the ironing board. You end up doing one quarter of the sheet and hey presto, the whole thing is done!

newrider.com