What a day!!!!! **PICS**

lmao, mayo, I do the same re the slugs and snails! :rolleyes: they leave my plants alone so why should I be mean to them lol.
at my old riding school I found a mouse in the feed bin but just left him too it, I regretted it after though because I thought the RI probably found him and killed him. *sigh*

me too:eek: huge rats scurry out of our stable to grab the odd oat on the floor, I just stare at them with facination, we used to have a pet rat and they remind me of him, I was very fond of him;) I know they spread disease but I could never kill them any more then I could kill a dog, saying that I run out and rescue slugs and snails from being stood on and am mortified if I accidently step on one myself:eek:

:D Im like that too I also rescue spiders cos everyone in my house(and at work!!) kills them so I pck them up & put them outside:eek:

Well as nookster said babies and mummy are no more:cool:

I cant have rats in my stables. I am an animal lover but a rat that sixe could give Kia a nasty bite then along comes a nasty infection form that bite:eek:

To make this even worse I got another one today. Didnt have my fone in me for pics this time.

If I find anymore I think I am gonna get the ferret guy over as they are living in my midden and that is due emptied. Where do you think they are gonna go after the midden is gone??

God I hate rats!!!

Nikki xxxx

gosh you were very brave killing it! I would have run away like a little girl:eek:

At an old yard we suddenly had a rat infestation, the YO made me clean out my stable and disinfect it and put rat poison down-she was a right cow, if id been older & wiser I would have told her to stick her livery!
The rats were running around in my straw eating my poor ponies fetlocks!!!! It was SHOCKINGLY bad there.

Eating the ponies hair????!!!!!!!

God thats it the ferrets are coming up for the night on monday!!!!!

Kia has had ebough bother this year with his legs!!!

Nikki xxxx

Lol I wouldn't have killed it - but go you for reacting like that! Haha - must have been hilarious.

I ran over a mouse last night on the way home, I had to turn around and go back and make sure it was dead because I wouldn't like to think anything was suffering :eek:

I did that the other day...well was a rat. Saw it, swerved to miss but then heard *clunk*. I was on phone to mum (handsfree :D) at time and she was peeing herself laughing at me as I was almost crying and saying I'm a murderer!!!

I love mice and so does my snake :eek: :D (don't worry snake only eats dead mice, illegal to feed live)

I don't mind rats but they p*ss me off when they get in food bags and scare the life out of you when you open them. I have been known to scream then. On the whole though I'm used to them.

Eating the ponies hair????!!!!!!!

God thats it the ferrets are coming up for the night on monday!!!!!

Kia has had ebough bother this year with his legs!!!

Nikki xxxx

yes it was gross...and i used to find them floating in his water bucket:eek:plus isnt their wee poisonous??

Yea h mouse and rat wee id poisonous to horses if they ingest it!!!

Another reason for the splatting and drowning!!!!

Nikki xxxx :)

newrider.com