zrara's fall at Burghley....pics...

hmmm yeah i saw highlights of xc and the SJ, missed the rest grrrr, though im still on overload from the amount i watched when olympics were on!

well she got up didnt she? but was ambulanced off anyway...but that was *probably* due to the horse landing on her so they would routinely take you to hospital to be x-rayed amd checked for internal injuries *just* to be safe.

I broke my back when i fell off jumping 3ft 6 on a 17.3hh, (3yrs ago) it was all going really well too until then :S
so i know what it feels like to have a bad fall, but also to have a not so bad fall when you are battered and bruised but your pride is mostly hurt.
bless her and the horse, get up dust yourself off, smile to the cameras and get ready for the next event. Zara you are brill!!! lets see you at 2012!!!

Last edited:
actually yes i would compete at burghley and i'd love too, and badminton and blenheim....i have said that im going to start competeting again and take up eventing once again, im sure theres plenty of eventers on here who would go around burghley given the chance! yes i almost broke my back when i was was eventing first time around, but if you dont get over it you dont get anywhere do you?

some riders are braver than others eh.

Well good luck if you ever manage it!!

im pretty sure someone said she got up and appeared ok untill she was ambulanced off? i dunno, hmmmm strange!

newrider.com