Massachusetts has shut down all its ice rinks due to huge spikes in hockey
Practice and games etc.

I hope my farriers son is ok
He had said the son played hockey but
Protocol was good and safe.

Ugh husband had to go to minute clinic
this am for infected tooth.

There protocol is good..thank god.

Guess he will be the first to see how the dental is...in the next couple days...sigh

I had a couple dental things planned that got postponed hopefully I can hold on a bit longer.

It would have been much worse to have been in the middle when things shut down.

I can't go see my grandma, shes in hospital in London not covid related. Can't go see my grandad he's about to be put in a home. Really gutted as honestly don't know how much longer they both have.
Aw so sad for you about that. I hope things improve and you can see your Grandad and your Grandma. It's such a crappy time for a lot of people. x

That’s quite alarming Trewsers! I don’t blame you one bit for hunkering down.
It is alarming. Now the local NHS are telling us to stay away from the hospital. Last month they were welcoming us with open arms again saying if it's urgent it's urgent. I don't know where they get off on scaring people though. All I think is that it frightens people into not seeing a doctor when they maybe really need one!

So how come you can currently travel from anywhere in the country to go to the theater in Manchester? Surely this should be restricted. As many local businesses should be open as possible so long as they can do so safely. People should be limited to local travel unless essential.

@Ale I don't understand it, I just hope people have the sense not to do something like that. Having said that I know someone who has just gone off in a caravan for a few days holiday in a very high risk area and part of her reason was why should the government be allowed to control her life? Gets better, she has conditions that put her in the shielded group before, which she only complied with when it suited her, and pre Covid would complain if anyone went up the yard with a cold because they were endangering her health!

@Ale I don't understand it, I just hope people have the sense not to do something like that. Having said that I know someone who has just gone off in a caravan for a few days holiday in a very high risk area and part of her reason was why should the government be allowed to control her life? Gets better, she has conditions that put her in the shielded group before, which she only complied with when it suited her, and pre Covid would complain if anyone went up the yard with a cold because they were endangering her health!
You can hardly believe it can you! This is someone I know, who lives down the road from me going to Manchester, you don't get a refund after all. And I can sort of understand it from that, it's a huge amount of money to loose. But still for me the choice would be easy.

I do wonder how many of those that are going places and flout get covid, and how many of them will say theyve not been anywhere. They go on these breaks as they consider them essential and part of there living. So thats ok. Its other people causing the issues.

Things are exploding here.
There are 7 towns w positivity over 5 pct.
And next town is one with 6.5 pct
But i was thru town a week ago Sunday
And traffic was a big jam and it was wall to wall people like the whole world was there looking at the scarecrows.
The timing works

Now this am news all of bristol county Massachusetts that runs full east border of Rhode island all the way to the Cape is ALL RED ZONE except 2 towns.

There is another briefing today with new restrictions.

I really worry about how bad it will be with every moron thats just gonna have to have a Halloween party
Especially since the weather is pretty crappy and we are getting 1 to 3 inches of SNOW. ugh today.

Our gathering is 15 right now governor said wed it was going to be reduced i briefing today.
But people are blowing off so many things
Omg I was TOTALLY FURIOUS
The news showed a waiter serving food to a table inside with the mask hanging
UNDER HIS NOSE..
That's as good as NO MASK.

Then this is REALLY SCARY.
I'm glad we are not that close to providence.
I called to cancel eye checkup for now.
The woman I talked to said have you seen insanity on social media calling for
something called a purge in regards to some movie . .that I'd never even heard of where for one night everything is legal.

I REALLY REALLY hope the cops are on top of this.

Protests have already caused damages and totally blocked and shut down Route 95 the major highway w cars and sideways u haul trucks a week or so ago.

The world is going nuts and its not getting any better.

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Things are exploding here.
There are 7 towns w positivity over 5 pct.
And next town is one with 6.5 pct
But i was thru town a week ago Sunday
And traffic was a big jam and it was wall to wall people like the whole world was there looking at the scarecrows.
The timing works

Now this am news all of bristol county Massachusetts that runs full east border of Rhode island all the way to the Cape is ALL RED ZONE except 2 towns.

There is another briefing today with new restrictions.

I really worry about how bad it will be with every moron thats just gonna have to have a Halloween party
Especially since the weather is pretty crappy and we are getting 1 to 3 inches of SNOW. ugh today.

Our gathering is 15 right now governor said wed it was going to be reduced i briefing today.
But people are blowing off so many things
Omg I was TOTALLY FURIOUS
The news showed a waiter serving food to a table inside with the mask hanging
UNDER HIS NOSE..
That's as good as NO MASK.

Then this is REALLY SCARY.
I'm glad we are not that close to providence.
I called to cancel eye checkup for now.
The woman I talked to said have you seen insanity on social media calling for
something called a purge in regards to some movie . .that I'd never even heard of where for one night everything is legal.

I REALLY REALLY hope the cops are on top of this.

Protests have already caused damages and totally blocked and shut down Route 95 the major highway w cars and sideways u haul trucks a week or so ago.

The world is going nuts and its not getting any better.
Yes the world has gone nuts!!

It is sadly
Ugh just getting light its turned to snow its sticking and really windy.
I hope this deters protesters.

This may sound awful but I'm glad there are a lot of target shooters right around me.
When the little thugs scope out places for mayhem.
I HOPE they hear the high powered gun shots...
And across the street has a CANNON.
Its. VERY VERY LOUD..

I hope its a deterrent to pull crap around here..

I look at it as free training.. my kids hear it all on a regular basis ..its out of my control when it happens
So its not a big deal to Sonny.

newrider.com